A Nonlinear Duopoly with Efficient Production-Capacity Levels
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dmitry V. Vedenov & Mario J. Miranda, 2001. "Numerical solution of dynamic oligopoly games with capital investment," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 18(1), pages 237-261.
- Lu, Yuanzhu & Poddar, Sougata, 2005. "Mixed oligopoly and the choice of capacity," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 365-374, December.
- Fabio Tramontana & Laura Gardini & T?nu Puu, 2010. "Mathematical Properties of a Combined Cournot-Stackelberg model," Working Papers 1007, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2010.
- Anna Agliari & Laura Gardini & Tonu Puu, 2006. "Global Bifurcations In Duopoly When The Cournot Point Is Destabilized Via A Subcritical Neimark Bifurcation," International Game Theory Review (IGTR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 8(01), pages 1-20.
- Dana, Rose-Anne & Montrucchio, Luigi, 1986. "Dynamic complexity in duopoly games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 40-56, October.
- Rand, David, 1978. "Exotic phenomena in games and duopoly models," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 173-184, September.
- Bischi Gian Italo & Lamantia Fabio, 2012. "Routes to Complexity Induced by Constraints in Cournot Oligopoly Games with Linear Reaction Functions," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 16(2), pages 1-30, April.
- Maggi, Giovanni, 1996. "Strategic Trade Policies with Endogenous Mode of Competition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(1), pages 237-258, March.
- Vives, Xavier, 1986. "Commitment, flexibility and market outcomes," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 217-229, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Villena, Marcelo J. & Araneda, Axel A., 2017. "Dynamics and stability in retail competition," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 37-53.
- Domenico De Giovanni & Fabio Lamantia, 2017. "Evolutionary dynamics of a duopoly game with strategic delegation and isoelastic demand," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 27(5), pages 877-903, November.
- Bischi, Gian Italo & Lamantia, Fabio & Radi, Davide, 2015. "An evolutionary Cournot model with limited market knowledge," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 219-238.
- Stefano Colombo, 2015. "A comment on the locations of firms in Cournot spatial discrimination models," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 119-124, July.
More about this item
KeywordsOligopoly games; Nonlinear dynamical systems; Stability; Border collision bifurcations; C61; C73; L13;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:38:y:2011:i:3:p:295-309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.