Numerical solution of dynamic oligopoly games with capital investment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hebert Dawid & Benteng Zou, 2014. "Foreign direct investment in duopoly: When is it optimal to invest abroad?," CREA Discussion Paper Series 14-23, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- repec:bla:pacecr:v:22:y:2017:i:1:p:3-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Colombo, Luca & Dawid, Herbert, 2014.
"Strategic location choice under dynamic oligopolistic competition and spillovers,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 288-307.
- Luca Colombo & Herbert Dawid, 2013. "Strategic Location Choice under Dynamic Oligopolistic Competition and Spillovers," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def001, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Bask, Mikael & Widerberg, Anna, 2009.
"Market structure and the stability and volatility of electricity prices,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 278-288, March.
- Bask, Mikael & Widerberg, Anna, 2008. "Market Structure and the Stability and Volatility of Electricity Prices," Working Papers in Economics 327, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Brent, Neiman, 2011.
"A state-dependent model of intermediate goods pricing,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 1-13, September.
- Brent Neiman, 2009. "A State-Dependent Model of Intermediate Goods Pricing," Working Papers 2010-006, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Brent Neiman, 2010. "A State-Dependent Model of Intermediate Goods Pricing," NBER Working Papers 16283, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Salvador Ortigueira, 2004. "Markovian Optimal Taxation," 2004 Meeting Papers 315, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Salvador Ortigueira, 2006. "Markov-Perfect Optimal Taxation," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 9(1), pages 153-178, January.
- Msangi, Siwa, 2005. "Measuring the Gains to Groundwater Management with Recursive Utility," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19212, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Romero-Aguilar, Randall & Miranda, Mario J. & Glauber, Joseph W., 2015. "Sustainability of Regional Food Reserves When Default is Possible," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211825, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul, 2006. "On Storage Behavior Under Imperfect Competition," Working Papers 201527, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Food System Research Group.
- Herbert Dawid & Benteng Zou, 2017.
"Foreign Direct Investment with Endogenous Technology Choice,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 3-22, February.
- Herbert Dawid & Benteng Zou, 2014. "Foreign direct investment with endogenous technology choice," Gecomplexity Discussion Paper Series 6, Action IS1104 "The EU in the new complex geography of economic systems: models, tools and policy evaluation", revised Nov 2014.
- Jean-Paul Chavas, 2008. "On Storage Behavior Under Imperfect Competition, with Application to the American Cheese Market," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 33(4), pages 325-339, December.
- repec:spr:dyngam:v:7:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s13235-017-0222-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Herbert Dawid & Michel Y. Keoula & Peter M. Kort, 2017.
"Numerical Analysis of Markov-Perfect Equilibria with Multiple Stable Steady States: A Duopoly Application with Innovative Firms,"
Dynamic Games and Applications,
Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 555-577, December.
- Dawid, H. & Keoula, M.Y. & Kort, Peter, 2017. "Numerical analysis of Markov-perfect equilibria with multiple stable steady states : A duopoly application with innovative firms," Other publications TiSEM ba11d072-0d31-4447-b313-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Romero-Aguilar, Randall S. & Miranda, Mario J., 2015. "Sustainability of Regional Reserves When Default Is Possible," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205773, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Thille, Henry, 2006. "Inventories, market structure, and price volatility," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1081-1104, July.
- Fabio Lamantia, 2011. "A Nonlinear Duopoly with Efficient Production-Capacity Levels," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 38(3), pages 295-309, October.
- Yepes Rodríguez, R., 2005. "Análisis mediante teoría de juegos de la evolución de la competencia en el sector eléctrico español/Game theoretic analysis of the evolution of competition in Spanish power sector," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 23, pages 335-362, Agosto.
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic games - Oligopoly - Numerical methods - Computational economics.;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:18:y:2001:i:1:p:237-261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .