Oligopoly with Hyperbolic Demand: A Differential Game Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McKelvey, Richard D. & Patty, John W., 2006. "A theory of voting in large elections," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 155-180, October.
- Ansolabehere, Stephen & Snyder, James M, Jr, 2000. "Valence Politics and Equilibrium in Spatial Election Models," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 103(3-4), pages 327-336, June.
- Steffen Huck & Vicki Knoblauch & Wieland MÃ¼ller, 2006.
"Spatial Voting with Endogenous Timing,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 162(4), pages 557-570, December.
- Huck, S. & Müller, W. & Knoblauch, V., 2004. "Spatial Voting with Endogenous Timing," Discussion Paper 2004-10, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Huck, S. & Knoblauch, V. & Müller, W., 2006. "Spatial voting with endogenous timing," Other publications TiSEM 8838210a-a44f-44e6-b42d-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Adams, James, 2000. "Multicandidate Equilibrium in American Elections," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 103(3-4), pages 297-325, June.
- Patty, John Wiggs, 2005. "Local equilibrium equivalence in probabilistic voting models," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 523-536, May.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:86:y:1992:i:04:p:929-937_09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lambertini, Luca, 1997. "Optimal Fiscal Regime in a Spatial Duopoly," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 407-420, May.
- Kollman, Ken & Miller, John H. & Page, Scott E., 1997. "Landscape formation in a spatial voting model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 121-130, August.
- Adams, James, 1999. "Policy Divergence in Multicandidate Probabilistic Spatial Voting," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 100(1-2), pages 103-122, July.
- Norman Schofield, 2006. "Equilibria in the spatial stochastic model of voting with party activists," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 10(3), pages 183-203, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2007-08-14 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-POL-2007-08-14 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bol:bodewp:597. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sebolit.html .