Report NEP-POL-2007-08-14This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alex Robson, 2007. "Voting Power in the Australian Senate: 1901-2004," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2007-480, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- L. Lambertini, 2007. "Platform Stickiness in a Spatial Voting Model," Working Papers 597, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Graziella Bertocchi, 2007. "The Enfranchisement of Women and the Welfare State," CHILD Working Papers wp15_07, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Andrew Leigh, 2007. "Estimating the Impact of Gubernatorial Partisanship on Policy Settings and Economic Outcomes: A Regression Discontinuity Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 556, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20070055 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raffaella SANTOLINI, 2007. "An Empitical Analysis of Political and Informative Trends on Municipalities of an Italian Region," Working Papers 294, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Christian Ahlin & Jiaren Pang, 2006. "Are Financial Development and Corruption Control Substitutes in Promoting Growth?," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0709, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.