Managerial intuition: A conceptual and operational framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robin M. Hogarth & Spyros Makridakis, 1981. "Forecasting and Planning: An Evaluation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(2), pages 115-138, February.
- Robert C. Blattberg & Stephen J. Hoch, 1990. "Database Models and Managerial Intuition: 50% Model + 50% Manager," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(8), pages 887-899, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fanjuan Shi & Jean-Luc Marini, 2014. "Do we need to believe Data/Tangible or Emotional/Intuition?," Post-Print halshs-01065283, HAL.
- José Lejarraga & Ester Martínez-Ros, 2010. "Revisiting the Size-R&D Productivity Relation: Introducing the Mediating Role of Decision-Making Style on the Scale and Quality of Innovative Output," Working Papers 1006, Departament Empresa, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, revised Mar 2010.
- Kateřina Maňasová, 2012. "Intuition in Managerial Decision Making," Ekonomika a Management, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(2), pages 18-23.
- Dane, Erik & Rockmann, Kevin W. & Pratt, Michael G., 2012. "When should I trust my gut? Linking domain expertise to intuitive decision-making effectiveness," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 187-194.
- Malewska Kamila & Sajdak Maja, 2014. "The Intuitive Manager and the Concept of Strategic Leadership," Management, De Gruyter Open, vol. 18(2), pages 44-58, December.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:3:p:626-644 is not listed on IDEAS
- José Lejarraga & Ester Martinez-Ros, 2014. "Size, R&D productivity and Decision Styles," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 643-662, March.
- Dayan, Mumin & Di Benedetto, C. Anthony, 2011. "Team intuition as a continuum construct and new product creativity: The role of environmental turbulence, team experience, and stress," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 276-286, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:40:y:1997:i:1:p:63-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.