Thermal enhancement by using grooves and ribs combined with delta-winglet vortex generator in a solar receiver heat exchanger
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Singh, Sukhmeet & Chander, Subhash & Saini, J.S., 2012. "Investigations on thermo-hydraulic performance due to flow-attack-angle in V-down rib with gap in a rectangular duct of solar air heater," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 907-912.
- Ma, Ting & Lu, Xing & Pandit, Jaideep & Ekkad, Srinath V. & Huxtable, Scott T. & Deshpande, Samruddhi & Wang, Qiu-wang, 2017. "Numerical study on thermoelectric–hydraulic performance of a thermoelectric power generator with a plate-fin heat exchanger with longitudinal vortex generators," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(P2), pages 1343-1354.
- Singh, Sukhmeet & Chander, Subhash & Saini, J.S., 2015. "Thermo-hydraulic performance due to relative roughness pitch in V-down rib with gap in solar air heater duct—Comparison with similar rib roughness geometries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 1159-1166.
- Lotfi, Babak & Sundén, Bengt & Wang, Qiuwang, 2016. "An investigation of the thermo-hydraulic performance of the smooth wavy fin-and-elliptical tube heat exchangers utilizing new type vortex generators," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 1282-1302.
- Zhao, X.B. & Tang, G.H. & Ma, X.W. & Jin, Y. & Tao, W.Q., 2014. "Numerical investigation of heat transfer and erosion characteristics for H-type finned oval tube with longitudinal vortex generators and dimples," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 93-104.
- Yang, Woo-Joo & Wang, Hong-Yang & Lee, Dae-Hyung & Kim, Young-Bae, 2015. "Channel geometry optimization of a polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cell using genetic algorithm," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 1-10.
- Huang, Zhen & Li, Zeng-Yao & Tao, Wen-Quan, 2017. "Numerical study on combined natural and forced convection in the fully-developed turbulent region for a horizontal circular tube heated by non-uniform heat flux," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(P2), pages 2194-2208.
- Tian, Y. & Zhao, C.Y., 2013. "A review of solar collectors and thermal energy storage in solar thermal applications," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 538-553.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Varun Kumar B. & G. Manikandan & P. Rajesh Kanna & Dawid Taler & Jan Taler & Marzena Nowak-Ocłoń & Karol Mzyk & Hoong Thiam Toh, 2018. "A Performance Evaluation of a Solar Air Heater Using Different Shaped Ribs Mounted on the Absorber Plate—A Review," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(11), pages 1-20, November.
- Tang, Song-Zhen & Wang, Fei-Long & He, Ya-Ling & Yu, Yang & Tong, Zi-Xiang, 2019. "Parametric optimization of H-type finned tube with longitudinal vortex generators by response surface model and genetic algorithm," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 239(C), pages 908-918.
- Zhao, Xiaohuan & E, Jiaqiang & Zhang, Zhiqing & Chen, Jingwei & Liao, Gaoliang & Zhang, Feng & Leng, Erwei & Han, Dandan & Hu, Wenyu, 2020. "A review on heat enhancement in thermal energy conversion and management using Field Synergy Principle," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 257(C).
- Rashidi, Saman & Kashefi, Mohammad Hossein & Kim, Kyung Chun & Samimi-Abianeh, Omid, 2019. "Potentials of porous materials for energy management in heat exchangers – A comprehensive review," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 243(C), pages 206-232.
- Dezan, Daniel J. & Rocha, André D. & Ferreira, Wallace G., 2020. "Parametric sensitivity analysis and optimisation of a solar air heater with multiple rows of longitudinal vortex generators," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 263(C).
- Luo, Lei & Du, Wei & Wang, Songtao & Wang, Lei & Sundén, Bengt & Zhang, Xinhong, 2017. "Multi-objective optimization of a solar receiver considering both the dimple/protrusion depth and delta-winglet vortex generators," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 1-19.
More about this item
KeywordsSolar receiver; Delta-winglet vortex generator; Rib; Groove; Thermal enhancement;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:183:y:2016:i:c:p:1317-1332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.