Parametric optimization of H-type finned tube with longitudinal vortex generators by response surface model and genetic algorithm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ahmed, H.E. & Mohammed, H.A. & Yusoff, M.Z., 2012. "An overview on heat transfer augmentation using vortex generators and nanofluids: Approaches and applications," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 5951-5993.
- Ma, Ting & Lu, Xing & Pandit, Jaideep & Ekkad, Srinath V. & Huxtable, Scott T. & Deshpande, Samruddhi & Wang, Qiu-wang, 2017. "Numerical study on thermoelectric–hydraulic performance of a thermoelectric power generator with a plate-fin heat exchanger with longitudinal vortex generators," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(P2), pages 1343-1354.
- Tong, Zi-Xiang & Li, Ming-Jia & He, Ya-Ling & Tan, Hou-Zhang, 2017. "Simulation of real time particle deposition and removal processes on tubes by coupled numerical method," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(P2), pages 2181-2193.
- Lotfi, Babak & Sundén, Bengt & Wang, Qiuwang, 2016. "An investigation of the thermo-hydraulic performance of the smooth wavy fin-and-elliptical tube heat exchangers utilizing new type vortex generators," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 1282-1302.
- Luo, Lei & Wen, Fengbo & Wang, Lei & Sundén, Bengt & Wang, Songtao, 2016. "Thermal enhancement by using grooves and ribs combined with delta-winglet vortex generator in a solar receiver heat exchanger," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 1317-1332.
- Zhao, X.B. & Tang, G.H. & Ma, X.W. & Jin, Y. & Tao, W.Q., 2014. "Numerical investigation of heat transfer and erosion characteristics for H-type finned oval tube with longitudinal vortex generators and dimples," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 93-104.
- Zhang, Pan & Ma, Ting & Li, Wei-Dong & Ma, Guang-Yu & Wang, Qiu-Wang, 2018. "Design and optimization of a novel high temperature heat exchanger for waste heat cascade recovery from exhaust flue gases," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 3-18.
- Xie, Kechang & Li, Wenying & Zhao, Wei, 2010. "Coal chemical industry and its sustainable development in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 4349-4355.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Fei-Long & He, Ya-Ling & Tang, Song-Zhen & Kulacki, Francis A. & Tao, Yu-Bing, 2019. "Multi-objective optimization of a dual-layer granular filter for hot gas clean-up by using genetic algorithm," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 248(C), pages 463-474.
More about this item
KeywordsH-type finned tube; Longitudinal vortex generators; Response surface; Genetic algorithms; Waste heat utilization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:239:y:2019:i:c:p:908-918. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.