Numerical study on thermoelectric–hydraulic performance of a thermoelectric power generator with a plate-fin heat exchanger with longitudinal vortex generators
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Tongcai & Luan, Weiling & Wang, Wei & Tu, Shan-Tung, 2014. "Waste heat recovery through plate heat exchanger based thermoelectric generator system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 860-865.
- Wang, Yuchao & Dai, Chuanshan & Wang, Shixue, 2013. "Theoretical analysis of a thermoelectric generator using exhaust gas of vehicles as heat source," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1171-1180.
- Hsiao, Y.Y. & Chang, W.C. & Chen, S.L., 2010. "A mathematic model of thermoelectric module with applications on waste heat recovery from automobile engine," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1447-1454.
- Favarel, Camille & Bédécarrats, Jean-Pierre & Kousksou, Tarik & Champier, Daniel, 2014. "Numerical optimization of the occupancy rate of thermoelectric generators to produce the highest electrical power," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 104-116.
- Lu, Hongliang & Wu, Ting & Bai, Shengqiang & Xu, Kangcong & Huang, Yingjie & Gao, Weimin & Yin, Xianglin & Chen, Lidong, 2013. "Experiment on thermal uniformity and pressure drop of exhaust heat exchanger for automotive thermoelectric generator," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 372-377.
- Ma, Ting & Pandit, Jaideep & Ekkad, Srinath V. & Huxtable, Scott T. & Wang, Qiuwang, 2015. "Simulation of thermoelectric-hydraulic performance of a thermoelectric power generator with longitudinal vortex generators," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 695-703.
- Yu, Shuhai & Du, Qing & Diao, Hai & Shu, Gequn & Jiao, Kui, 2015. "Start-up modes of thermoelectric generator based on vehicle exhaust waste heat recovery," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 276-290.
- Liang, Xingyu & Sun, Xiuxiu & Tian, Hua & Shu, Gequn & Wang, Yuesen & Wang, Xu, 2014. "Comparison and parameter optimization of a two-stage thermoelectric generator using high temperature exhaust of internal combustion engine," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 190-199.
- Chen, Wei-Hsin & Huang, Shih-Rong & Lin, Yu-Li, 2015. "Performance analysis and optimum operation of a thermoelectric generator by Taguchi method," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 44-54.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shu, Gequn & Ma, Xiaonan & Tian, Hua & Yang, Haoqi & Chen, Tianyu & Li, Xiaoya, 2018. "Configuration optimization of the segmented modules in an exhaust-based thermoelectric generator for engine waste heat recovery," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 612-624.
- Luo, Lei & Wen, Fengbo & Wang, Lei & Sundén, Bengt & Wang, Songtao, 2016. "Thermal enhancement by using grooves and ribs combined with delta-winglet vortex generator in a solar receiver heat exchanger," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 1317-1332.
- Luo, Ding & Wang, Ruochen & Yu, Wei & Zhou, Weiqi, 2020. "Performance optimization of a converging thermoelectric generator system via multiphysics simulations," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 204(C).
- Yang, Yurong & Wang, Shixue & Zhu, Yu, 2020. "Evaluation method for assessing heat transfer enhancement effect on performance improvement of thermoelectric generator systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 263(C).
- Li, Bo & Huang, Kuo & Yan, Yuying & Li, Yong & Twaha, Ssennoga & Zhu, Jie, 2017. "Heat transfer enhancement of a modularised thermoelectric power generator for passenger vehicles," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 205(C), pages 868-879.
- Zhao, Yulong & Wang, Shixue & Ge, Minghui & Liang, Zhaojun & Liang, Yifan & Li, Yanzhe, 2019. "Performance investigation of an intermediate fluid thermoelectric generator for automobile exhaust waste heat recovery," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 239(C), pages 425-433.
- Fernández-Yañez, Pablo & Armas, Octavio & Capetillo, Azael & Martínez-Martínez, Simón, 2018. "Thermal analysis of a thermoelectric generator for light-duty diesel engines," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 226(C), pages 690-702.
- Tang, Song-Zhen & Wang, Fei-Long & He, Ya-Ling & Yu, Yang & Tong, Zi-Xiang, 2019. "Parametric optimization of H-type finned tube with longitudinal vortex generators by response surface model and genetic algorithm," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 239(C), pages 908-918.
- Wang, Yiping & Li, Shuai & Xie, Xu & Deng, Yadong & Liu, Xun & Su, Chuqi, 2018. "Performance evaluation of an automotive thermoelectric generator with inserted fins or dimpled-surface hot heat exchanger," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 218(C), pages 391-401.
- Ma, Ting & Qu, Zuoming & Yu, Xingfei & Lu, Xing & Chen, Yitung & Wang, Qiuwang, 2019. "Numerical study and optimization of thermoelectric-hydraulic performance of a novel thermoelectric generator integrated recuperator," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 174(C), pages 1176-1187.
- Zhao, Xiaohuan & E, Jiaqiang & Zhang, Zhiqing & Chen, Jingwei & Liao, Gaoliang & Zhang, Feng & Leng, Erwei & Han, Dandan & Hu, Wenyu, 2020. "A review on heat enhancement in thermal energy conversion and management using Field Synergy Principle," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 257(C).
- Hao, Junhong & Qiu, Huachen & Ren, Jianxun & Ge, Zhihua & Chen, Qun & Du, Xiaoze, 2020. "Multi-parameters analysis and optimization of a typical thermoelectric cooler based on the dimensional analysis and experimental validation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 205(C).
More about this item
KeywordsThermoelectric power generator; Longitudinal vortex generator; Equivalent thermal–electrical properties; Heat transfer enhancement; Plate-fin heat exchanger;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:185:y:2017:i:p2:p:1343-1354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.