An investigation of the thermo-hydraulic performance of the smooth wavy fin-and-elliptical tube heat exchangers utilizing new type vortex generators
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Qiuwang & Zeng, Min & Ma, Ting & Du, Xueping & Yang, Jianfeng, 2014. "Recent development and application of several high-efficiency surface heat exchangers for energy conversion and utilization," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 748-777.
- Lotfi, Babak & Zeng, Min & Sundén, Bengt & Wang, Qiuwang, 2014. "3D numerical investigation of flow and heat transfer characteristics in smooth wavy fin-and-elliptical tube heat exchangers using new type vortex generators," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 233-257.
- Zhao, X.B. & Tang, G.H. & Ma, X.W. & Jin, Y. & Tao, W.Q., 2014. "Numerical investigation of heat transfer and erosion characteristics for H-type finned oval tube with longitudinal vortex generators and dimples," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 93-104.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luo, Lei & Wen, Fengbo & Wang, Lei & Sundén, Bengt & Wang, Songtao, 2016. "Thermal enhancement by using grooves and ribs combined with delta-winglet vortex generator in a solar receiver heat exchanger," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 1317-1332.
- Shahsavar, Amin & Al-Rashed, Abdullah A.A.A. & Entezari, Sajad & Sardari, Pouyan Talebizadeh, 2019. "Melting and solidification characteristics of a double-pipe latent heat storage system with sinusoidal wavy channels embedded in a porous medium," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 751-769.
- Gabl, Roman & Innerhofer, Daniel & Achleitner, Stefan & Righetti, Maurizio & Aufleger, Markus, 2018. "Evaluation criteria for velocity distributions in front of bulb hydro turbines," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 745-756.
- Tang, Song-Zhen & Wang, Fei-Long & He, Ya-Ling & Yu, Yang & Tong, Zi-Xiang, 2019. "Parametric optimization of H-type finned tube with longitudinal vortex generators by response surface model and genetic algorithm," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 239(C), pages 908-918.
- Eisapour, M. & Eisapour, Amir Hossein & Hosseini, M.J. & Talebizadehsardari, P., 2020. "Exergy and energy analysis of wavy tubes photovoltaic-thermal systems using microencapsulated PCM nano-slurry coolant fluid," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 266(C).
- Yuan Xue & Zhihua Ge & Xiaoze Du & Lijun Yang, 2018. "On the Heat Transfer Enhancement of Plate Fin Heat Exchanger," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(6), pages 1-18, May.
- Zhao, Xiaohuan & E, Jiaqiang & Zhang, Zhiqing & Chen, Jingwei & Liao, Gaoliang & Zhang, Feng & Leng, Erwei & Han, Dandan & Hu, Wenyu, 2020. "A review on heat enhancement in thermal energy conversion and management using Field Synergy Principle," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 257(C).
- Alam, Tabish & Kim, Man-Hoe, 2018. "A comprehensive review on single phase heat transfer enhancement techniques in heat exchanger applications," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 81(P1), pages 813-839.
- Lei Chai & Savvas A. Tassou, 2018. "A Review of Airside Heat Transfer Augmentation with Vortex Generators on Heat Transfer Surface," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(10), pages 1-45, October.
- Dezan, Daniel J. & Rocha, André D. & Ferreira, Wallace G., 2020. "Parametric sensitivity analysis and optimisation of a solar air heater with multiple rows of longitudinal vortex generators," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 263(C).
- Ali Sadeghianjahromi & Saeid Kheradmand & Hossain Nemati & Jane-Sunn Liaw & Chi-Chuan Wang, 2018. "Compound Heat Transfer Enhancement of Wavy Fin-and-Tube Heat Exchangers through Boundary Layer Restarting and Swirled Flow," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(8), pages 1-19, July.
More about this item
KeywordsSmooth wavy fin-and-elliptical tube heat exchanger; Vortex generators; Thermo-hydraulic performance; Field synergy principle; 3D CFD numerical simulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:162:y:2016:i:c:p:1282-1302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.