Recent advancement in heat transfer and fluid flow characteristics in cross flow heat exchangers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lotfi, Babak & Zeng, Min & Sundén, Bengt & Wang, Qiuwang, 2014. "3D numerical investigation of flow and heat transfer characteristics in smooth wavy fin-and-elliptical tube heat exchangers using new type vortex generators," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 233-257.
- Tahseen, Tahseen Ahmad & Ishak, M. & Rahman, M.M., 2015. "An overview on thermal and fluid flow characteristics in a plain plate finned and un-finned tube banks heat exchanger," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 363-380.
- Alam, Tabish & Saini, R.P. & Saini, J.S., 2014. "Heat and flow characteristics of air heater ducts provided with turbulators—A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 289-304.
- Liu, S. & Sakr, M., 2013. "A comprehensive review on passive heat transfer enhancements in pipe exchangers," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 64-81.
- Nagarani, N. & Mayilsamy, K. & Murugesan, A. & Kumar, G. Sathesh, 2014. "Review of utilization of extended surfaces in heat transfer problems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 604-613.
- Kotcioglu, Isak & Caliskan, Sinan & Cansiz, Ahmet & Baskaya, Senol, 2010. "Second law analysis and heat transfer in a cross-flow heat exchanger with a new winglet-type vortex generator," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 3686-3695.
- Zhao, X.B. & Tang, G.H. & Ma, X.W. & Jin, Y. & Tao, W.Q., 2014. "Numerical investigation of heat transfer and erosion characteristics for H-type finned oval tube with longitudinal vortex generators and dimples," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 93-104.
- Laohalertdecha, Suriyan & Naphon, Paisarn & Wongwises, Somchai, 2007. "A review of electrohydrodynamic enhancement of heat transfer," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(5), pages 858-876, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leonid Tovazhnyanskyy & Jiří Jaromir Klemeš & Petro Kapustenko & Olga Arsenyeva & Olexandr Perevertaylenko & Pavlo Arsenyev, 2020. "Optimal Design of Welded Plate Heat Exchanger for Ammonia Synthesis Column: An Experimental Study with Mathematical Optimisation," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(11), pages 1-18, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCross-flow; Heat transfer; Friction factor; Vortex generator; Fins;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:113:y:2019:i:c:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.