Numerical study of the effect of fouling on local heat transfer conditions in a high-temperature fin-and-tube heat exchanger
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Qureshi, Bilal Ahmed & Zubair, Syed M., 2012. "The impact of fouling on performance of a vapor compression refrigeration system with integrated mechanical sub-cooling system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 750-762.
- Nwosu, Paul Nwachukwu & Nuutinen, Mika & Larmi, Martti, 2014. "Thermal modeling of a novel thermosyphonic waste heat absorption system for internal combustion engines," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 21-31.
- Kotcioglu, Isak & Caliskan, Sinan & Cansiz, Ahmet & Baskaya, Senol, 2010. "Second law analysis and heat transfer in a cross-flow heat exchanger with a new winglet-type vortex generator," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 3686-3695.
- Lotfi, Babak & Zeng, Min & Sundén, Bengt & Wang, Qiuwang, 2014. "3D numerical investigation of flow and heat transfer characteristics in smooth wavy fin-and-elliptical tube heat exchangers using new type vortex generators," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 233-257.
- Ge, T.S. & Dai, Y.J. & Wang, R.Z. & Peng, Z.Z., 2010. "Experimental comparison and analysis on silica gel and polymer coated fin-tube heat exchangers," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 2893-2900.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vazquez, Luis & Blanco, Jesús María & Ramis, Rolando & Peña, Francisco & Diaz, David, 2015. "Robust methodology for steady state measurements estimation based framework for a reliable long term thermal power plant operation performance monitoring," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(P1), pages 923-944.
- Zhang, Pan & Ma, Ting & Li, Wei-Dong & Ma, Guang-Yu & Wang, Qiu-Wang, 2018. "Design and optimization of a novel high temperature heat exchanger for waste heat cascade recovery from exhaust flue gases," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 3-18.
- Zima, Wiesław & Nowak-Ocłoń, Marzena & Ocłoń, Paweł, 2018. "Novel online simulation-ready models of conjugate heat transfer in combustion chamber waterwall tubes of supercritical power boilers," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 809-823.
- Tian, Jiayang & Wang, Yufei & Feng, Xiao, 2016. "Simultaneous optimization of flow velocity and cleaning schedule for mitigating fouling in refinery heat exchanger networks," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 1118-1129.
More about this item
KeywordsHeat exchanger; Finned elliptical tube; Fouling; CFD simulations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:92:y:2015:i:p1:p:100-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.