Design and optimization of a novel high temperature heat exchanger for waste heat cascade recovery from exhaust flue gases
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Łopata, Stanisław & Ocłoń, Paweł, 2015. "Numerical study of the effect of fouling on local heat transfer conditions in a high-temperature fin-and-tube heat exchanger," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 92(P1), pages 100-116.
- Mehrgoo, Morteza & Amidpour, Majid, 2017. "Constructal design and optimization of a dual pressure heat recovery steam generator," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 87-99.
- González-Gómez, P.A. & Petrakopoulou, F. & Briongos, J.V. & Santana, D., 2017. "Cost-based design optimization of the heat exchangers in a parabolic trough power plant," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 314-325.
- Lotfi, Babak & Zeng, Min & Sundén, Bengt & Wang, Qiuwang, 2014. "3D numerical investigation of flow and heat transfer characteristics in smooth wavy fin-and-elliptical tube heat exchangers using new type vortex generators," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 233-257.
- Zhao, X.B. & Tang, G.H. & Ma, X.W. & Jin, Y. & Tao, W.Q., 2014. "Numerical investigation of heat transfer and erosion characteristics for H-type finned oval tube with longitudinal vortex generators and dimples," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 93-104.
- Halıcı, Fethi & Taymaz, İmdat & Gündüz, Mehmet, 2001. "The effect of the number of tube rows on heat, mass and momentum transfer in flat-plate finned tube heat exchangers," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 963-972.
- Zhang, Hui & Wang, Hong & Zhu, Xun & Qiu, Yong-Jun & Li, Kai & Chen, Rong & Liao, Qiang, 2013. "A review of waste heat recovery technologies towards molten slag in steel industry," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 956-966.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tang, Song-Zhen & Wang, Fei-Long & He, Ya-Ling & Yu, Yang & Tong, Zi-Xiang, 2019. "Parametric optimization of H-type finned tube with longitudinal vortex generators by response surface model and genetic algorithm," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 239(C), pages 908-918.
- Yang, Bo & Yuan, Weixing & Fu, Lin & Zhang, Shigang & Wei, Maolin & Guo, Dongcai, 2020. "Techno-economic study of full-open absorption heat pump applied to flue gas total heat recovery," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 190(C).
- Jaber, Hassan & Khaled, Mahmoud & Lemenand, Thierry & Murr, Rabih & Faraj, Jalal & Ramadan, Mohamad, 2019. "Domestic thermoelectric cogeneration drying system: Thermal modeling and case study," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 170(C), pages 1036-1050.
- Oravec, Juraj & Bakošová, Monika & Galčíková, Lenka & Slávik, Michal & Horváthová, Michaela & Mészáros, Alajos, 2019. "Soft-constrained robust model predictive control of a plate heat exchanger: Experimental analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 303-314.
More about this item
KeywordsHigh temperature heat exchanger; Waste heat recovery; Design and optimization; Internal and external fins; Twisted tape inserts;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:160:y:2018:i:c:p:3-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.