Soft-constrained robust model predictive control of a plate heat exchanger: Experimental analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dong, Zhe & Zhang, Zuoyi & Dong, Yujie & Huang, Xiaojin, 2018. "Multi-layer perception based model predictive control for the thermal power of nuclear superheated-steam supply systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 116-125.
- Pospíšil, Jiří & Špiláček, Michal & Kudela, Libor, 2018. "Potential of predictive control for improvement of seasonal coefficient of performance of air source heat pump in Central European climate zone," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 415-423.
- Oravec, Juraj & Bakošová, Monika & Trafczynski, Marian & Vasičkaninová, Anna & Mészáros, Alajos & Markowski, Mariusz, 2018. "Robust model predictive control and PID control of shell-and-tube heat exchangers," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 1-10.
- Zhang, Pan & Ma, Ting & Li, Wei-Dong & Ma, Guang-Yu & Wang, Qiu-Wang, 2018. "Design and optimization of a novel high temperature heat exchanger for waste heat cascade recovery from exhaust flue gases," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 3-18.
- Yang, Tingting & Wang, Wei & Zeng, Deliang & Liu, Jizhen & Cui, Can, 2017. "Closed-loop optimization control on fan speed of air-cooled steam condenser units for energy saving and rapid load regulation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 394-404.
- Ponce, Carolina V. & Sáez, Doris & Bordons, Carlos & Núñez, Alfredo, 2016. "Dynamic simulator and model predictive control of an integrated solar combined cycle plant," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 974-986.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oravec, Juraj & Horváthová, Michaela & Bakošová, Monika, 2020. "Energy efficient convex-lifting-based robust control of a heat exchanger," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 201(C).
More about this item
KeywordsPlate heat exchanger; Robust control; Model predictive control; Soft constraints; Energy saving;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:180:y:2019:i:c:p:303-314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.