Energy efficient convex-lifting-based robust control of a heat exchanger
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Markowski, Mariusz & Trzcinski, Przemyslaw, 2019. "On-line control of the heat exchanger network under fouling constraints," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(C), pages 521-526.
- Oravec, Juraj & Bakošová, Monika & Galčíková, Lenka & Slávik, Michal & Horváthová, Michaela & Mészáros, Alajos, 2019. "Soft-constrained robust model predictive control of a plate heat exchanger: Experimental analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 303-314.
- Trafczynski, Marian & Markowski, Mariusz & Urbaniec, Krzysztof, 2019. "Energy saving potential of a simple control strategy for heat exchanger network operation under fouling conditions," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 355-364.
- Shan, Kui & Fan, Cheng & Wang, Jiayuan, 2019. "Model predictive control for thermal energy storage assisted large central cooling systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 916-927.
- Oravec, Juraj & Bakošová, Monika & Trafczynski, Marian & Vasičkaninová, Anna & Mészáros, Alajos & Markowski, Mariusz, 2018. "Robust model predictive control and PID control of shell-and-tube heat exchangers," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 1-10.
- Chen, Qun & Wang, Moran & Pan, Ning & Guo, Zeng-Yuan, 2009. "Optimization principles for convective heat transfer," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1199-1206.
- Wu, Xialai & Chen, Junghui & Xie, Lei, 2019. "Fast economic nonlinear model predictive control strategy of Organic Rankine Cycle for waste heat recovery: Simulation-based studies," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 520-534.
More about this item
KeywordsHeat exchanger; Energy savings; Robust control; Convex lifting;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:201:y:2020:i:c:s0360544220306733. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.