Optimization principles for convective heat transfer
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Xu, Yi-chong, 2008. "Nuclear energy in China: Contested regimes," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1197-1205.
- Siegel, C., 2008. "Review of computational heat and mass transfer modeling in polymer-electrolyte-membrane (PEM) fuel cells," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1331-1352.
- Niksiar, Arezou & Rahimi, Amir, 2009. "Energy and exergy analysis for cocurrent gas spray cooling systems based on the results of mathematical modeling and simulation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 14-21.
- Sekulic, Dusan P., 2009. "An entropy generation metric for non-energy systems assessments," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 587-592.
- Berry, R. Stephen & Salamon, Peter & Heal, Geoffrey, 1978. "On a relation between economic and thermodynamic optima," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 125-137, October.
- Demi̇rel, Y., 1995. "Thermodynamic optimization of convective heat transfer in a packed duct," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 20(10), pages 959-967.
- Ben Nejma, F. & Mazgar, A. & Abdallah, N. & Charrada, K., 2008. "Entropy generation through combined non-grey gas radiation and forced convection between two parallel plates," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1169-1178.
- Hasanuzzaman, M. & Saidur, R. & Masjuki, H.H., 2009. "Effects of operating variables on heat transfer and energy consumption of a household refrigerator-freezer during closed door operation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 196-198.
More about this item
KeywordsConvective heat transfer; Entropy generation; Entransy dissipation; Optimization principle;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:34:y:2009:i:9:p:1199-1206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.