Robust model predictive control and PID control of shell-and-tube heat exchangers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Jianhua & Lin, Mingming & Chen, Junghui & Xu, Jinliang & Li, Kang, 2017. "PLS-based multi-loop robust H2 control for improvement of operating efficiency of waste heat energy conversion systems with organic Rankine cycle," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 460-472.
- Dong, Zhe & Zhang, Zuoyi & Dong, Yujie & Huang, Xiaojin, 2018. "Multi-layer perception based model predictive control for the thermal power of nuclear superheated-steam supply systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 116-125.
- Yang, Tingting & Wang, Wei & Zeng, Deliang & Liu, Jizhen & Cui, Can, 2017. "Closed-loop optimization control on fan speed of air-cooled steam condenser units for energy saving and rapid load regulation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 394-404.
- Ponce, Carolina V. & Sáez, Doris & Bordons, Carlos & Núñez, Alfredo, 2016. "Dynamic simulator and model predictive control of an integrated solar combined cycle plant," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 974-986.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Trafczynski, Marian & Markowski, Mariusz & Urbaniec, Krzysztof, 2019. "Energy saving potential of a simple control strategy for heat exchanger network operation under fouling conditions," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 355-364.
- Dong, Zhe & Huang, Xiaojin & Dong, Yujie & Zhang, Zuoyi, 2020. "Multilayer perception based reinforcement learning supervisory control of energy systems with application to a nuclear steam supply system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 259(C).
- Jiří Jaromír Klemeš & Petar Sabev Varbanov & Paweł Ocłoń & Hon Huin Chin, 2019. "Towards Efficient and Clean Process Integration: Utilisation of Renewable Resources and Energy-Saving Technologies," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(21), pages 1-32, October.
- Brage Rugstad Knudsen & Hanne Kauko & Trond Andresen, 2019. "An Optimal-Control Scheme for Coordinated Surplus-Heat Exchange in Industry Clusters," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(10), pages 1-22, May.
- Oravec, Juraj & Horváthová, Michaela & Bakošová, Monika, 2020. "Energy efficient convex-lifting-based robust control of a heat exchanger," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 201(C).
- Oravec, Juraj & Bakošová, Monika & Galčíková, Lenka & Slávik, Michal & Horváthová, Michaela & Mészáros, Alajos, 2019. "Soft-constrained robust model predictive control of a plate heat exchanger: Experimental analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 303-314.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy savings; Shell-and-tube heat exchangers; PID control; Robust control; Model predictive control; Convex optimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:159:y:2018:i:c:p:1-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.