Dynamic simulator and model predictive control of an integrated solar combined cycle plant
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lambert, Tristan & Hoadley, Andrew & Hooper, Barry, 2014. "Process integration of solar thermal energy with natural gas combined cycle carbon capture," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 248-253.
- Spelling, James & Favrat, Daniel & Martin, Andrew & Augsburger, Germain, 2012. "Thermoeconomic optimization of a combined-cycle solar tower power plant," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 113-120.
- Behar, Omar & Khellaf, Abdallah & Mohammedi, Kamal & Ait-Kaci, Sabrina, 2014. "A review of integrated solar combined cycle system (ISCCS) with a parabolic trough technology," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 223-250.
- Baghernejad, A. & Yaghoubi, M., 2010. "Exergy analysis of an integrated solar combined cycle system," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 2157-2164.
- Hosseini, R. & Soltani, M. & Valizadeh, G., 2005. "Technical and economic assessment of the integrated solar combined cycle power plants in Iran," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 1541-1555.
- Dersch, Jürgen & Geyer, Michael & Herrmann, Ulf & Jones, Scott A. & Kelly, Bruce & Kistner, Rainer & Ortmanns, Winfried & Pitz-Paal, Robert & Price, Henry, 2004. "Trough integration into power plants—a study on the performance and economy of integrated solar combined cycle systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 947-959.
- Amelio, Mario & Ferraro, Vittorio & Marinelli, Valerio & Summaria, Antonio, 2014. "An evaluation of the performance of an integrated solar combined cycle plant provided with air-linear parabolic collectors," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 742-748.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tsoutsanis, Elias & Meskin, Nader, 2017. "Derivative-driven window-based regression method for gas turbine performance prognostics," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 302-311.
- Chandrasekharan, Sreepradha & Panda, Rames C. & Swaminathan, Bhuvaneswari Natrajan & Panda, Atanu, 2018. "Operational control of an integrated drum boiler of a coal fired thermal power plant," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 977-987.
- Abedini Najafabadi, Hamed & Ozalp, Nesrin, 2018. "An advanced modeling and experimental study to improve temperature uniformity of a solar receiver," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 165(PB), pages 984-998.
- Li, Xiaolei & Xu, Ershu & Ma, Linrui & Song, Shuang & Xu, Li, 2019. "Modeling and dynamic simulation of a steam generation system for a parabolic trough solar power plant," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 998-1017.
- Safiyullah, F. & Sulaiman, S.A. & Naz, M.Y. & Jasmani, M.S. & Ghazali, S.M.A., 2018. "Prediction on performance degradation and maintenance of centrifugal gas compressors using genetic programming," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 485-494.
- Pires, Thiago S. & Cruz, Manuel E. & Colaço, Marcelo J. & Alves, Marco A.C., 2018. "Application of nonlinear multivariable model predictive control to transient operation of a gas turbine and NOX emissions reduction," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 341-353.
- Oravec, Juraj & Bakošová, Monika & Galčíková, Lenka & Slávik, Michal & Horváthová, Michaela & Mészáros, Alajos, 2019. "Soft-constrained robust model predictive control of a plate heat exchanger: Experimental analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 303-314.
- Oravec, Juraj & Bakošová, Monika & Trafczynski, Marian & Vasičkaninová, Anna & Mészáros, Alajos & Markowski, Mariusz, 2018. "Robust model predictive control and PID control of shell-and-tube heat exchangers," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 1-10.
More about this item
KeywordsIntegrated solar combined cycle power plant; Solar-collector-based steam generator; Combined cycle power plant; Supervisory model predictive control;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:109:y:2016:i:c:p:974-986. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.