Closed-loop optimization control on fan speed of air-cooled steam condenser units for energy saving and rapid load regulation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Moore, J. & Grimes, R. & Walsh, E. & O'Donovan, A., 2014. "Modelling the thermodynamic performance of a concentrated solar power plant with a novel modular air-cooled condenser," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 378-391.
- Wang, Wei & Liu, Jizhen & Zeng, Deliang & Lin, Zhongwei & Cui, Can, 2012. "Variable-speed technology used in power plants for better plant economics and grid stability," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 588-594.
- Guo, Jiangfeng & Xu, Mingtian & Cheng, Lin, 2010. "Thermodynamic analysis of waste heat power generation system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 2824-2835.
- Yu, F.W. & Chan, K.T., 2005. "Experimental determination of the energy efficiency of an air-cooled chiller under part load conditions," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 1747-1758.
- Yu, F.W. & Chan, K.T., 2007. "Modelling of a condenser-fan control for an air-cooled centrifugal chiller," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 84(11), pages 1117-1135, November.
- Butler, C. & Grimes, R., 2014. "The effect of wind on the optimal design and performance of a modular air-cooled condenser for a concentrated solar power plant," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 886-895.
- Wang, Wei & Zeng, Deliang & Liu, Jizhen & Niu, Yuguang & Cui, Can, 2014. "Feasibility analysis of changing turbine load in power plants using continuous condenser pressure adjustment," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 533-540.
- Manassaldi, Juan I. & Scenna, Nicolás J. & Mussati, Sergio F., 2014. "Optimization mathematical model for the detailed design of air cooled heat exchangers," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 734-746.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhao, Yongliang & Liu, Ming & Wang, Chaoyang & Wang, Zhu & Chong, Daotong & Yan, Junjie, 2019. "Exergy analysis of the regulating measures of operational flexibility in supercritical coal-fired power plants during transient processes," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 253(C), pages 1-1.
- Han, Zhonghe & Xiang, Peng, 2020. "Modeling condensate throttling to improve the load change performance of cogeneration units," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 192(C).
- Stevanovic, Vladimir D. & Ilic, Milica & Djurovic, Zeljko & Wala, Tadeusz & Muszynski, Slawomir & Gajic, Ivan, 2018. "Primary control reserve of electric power by feedwater flow rate change through an additional economizer – A case study of the thermal power plant “Nikola Tesla B”," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 782-798.
- Oravec, Juraj & Bakošová, Monika & Galčíková, Lenka & Slávik, Michal & Horváthová, Michaela & Mészáros, Alajos, 2019. "Soft-constrained robust model predictive control of a plate heat exchanger: Experimental analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 303-314.
- Oravec, Juraj & Bakošová, Monika & Trafczynski, Marian & Vasičkaninová, Anna & Mészáros, Alajos & Markowski, Mariusz, 2018. "Robust model predictive control and PID control of shell-and-tube heat exchangers," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 1-10.
- Li, Xiaoen & Wang, Ningling & Wang, Ligang & Yang, Yongping & Maréchal, François, 2018. "Identification of optimal operating strategy of direct air-cooling condenser for Rankine cycle based power plants," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 209(C), pages 153-166.
- Zhao, Yongliang & Liu, Ming & Wang, Chaoyang & Li, Xin & Chong, Daotong & Yan, Junjie, 2018. "Increasing operational flexibility of supercritical coal-fired power plants by regulating thermal system configuration during transient processes," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 228(C), pages 2375-2386.
More about this item
KeywordsAir-cooled units; Closed-loop control; Fan speed; Condenser pressure; Load change;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:135:y:2017:i:c:p:394-404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.