The effect of wind on the optimal design and performance of a modular air-cooled condenser for a concentrated solar power plant
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yang, L.J. & Wang, M.H. & Du, X.Z. & Yang, Y.P., 2012. "Trapezoidal array of air-cooled condensers to restrain the adverse impacts of ambient winds in a power plant," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 402-413.
- Viebahn, Peter & Lechon, Yolanda & Trieb, Franz, 2011. "The potential role of concentrated solar power (CSP) in Africa and Europe--A dynamic assessment of technology development, cost development and life cycle inventories until 2050," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 4420-4430, August.
- He, Weifeng & Dai, Yiping & Zhu, Shi & Han, Dong & Yue, Chen & Pu, Wenhao, 2013. "Influence from the blade installation angle of the windward axial fans on the performance of an air-cooled power plant," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 416-425.
- Islam, M.R. & Saidur, R. & Rahim, N.A., 2011. "Assessment of wind energy potentiality at Kudat and Labuan, Malaysia using Weibull distribution function," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 985-992.
- Abuhabaya, Abdullah & Fieldhouse, John & Brown, David, 2013. "The effects of using biodiesel on CI (compression ignition) engine and optimization of its production by using response surface methodology," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 56-62.
- Liu, Lihua & Du, Xiaoze & Xi, Xinming & Yang, Lijun & Yang, Yongping, 2013. "Experimental analysis of parameter influences on the performances of direct air cooled power generating unit," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 117-123.
- Gómez, Antonio & Zubizarreta, Javier & Dopazo, César & Fueyo, Norberto, 2011. "Spanish energy roadmap to 2020: Socioeconomic implications of renewable targets," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1973-1985.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- O’Donovan, Alan & Grimes, Ronan & Sikora, Paul, 2019. "Enhanced performance of air-cooled thermal power plants using low temperature thermal storage," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 250(C), pages 1673-1685.
- Yang, Tingting & Wang, Wei & Zeng, Deliang & Liu, Jizhen & Cui, Can, 2017. "Closed-loop optimization control on fan speed of air-cooled steam condenser units for energy saving and rapid load regulation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 394-404.
- Xianwei Huang & Lin Chen & Lijun Yang & Xiaoze Du & Yongping Yang, 2019. "Cooling Performance Enhancement of Air-Cooled Condensers by Guiding Air Flow," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(18), pages 1-28, September.
- Chen, Lei & Yang, Lijun & Du, Xiaoze & Yang, Yongping, 2016. "A novel layout of air-cooled condensers to improve thermo-flow performances," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 244-259.
- Luceño, José A. & Martín, Mariano, 2018. "Two-step optimization procedure for the conceptual design of A-frame systems for solar power plants," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 165(PB), pages 483-500.
- Li, Xiaoen & Wang, Ningling & Wang, Ligang & Yang, Yongping & Maréchal, François, 2018. "Identification of optimal operating strategy of direct air-cooling condenser for Rankine cycle based power plants," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 209(C), pages 153-166.
- Najafi, Gholamhassan & Ghobadian, Barat & Yusaf, Talal & Safieddin Ardebili, Seyed Mohammad & Mamat, Rizalman, 2015. "Optimization of performance and exhaust emission parameters of a SI (spark ignition) engine with gasoline–ethanol blended fuels using response surface methodology," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 90(P2), pages 1815-1829.
More about this item
KeywordsAir-cooled condenser; Wind effects; Response surface methodology; Optimisation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:68:y:2014:i:c:p:886-895. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.