Multi-layer perception based model predictive control for the thermal power of nuclear superheated-steam supply systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lykidi, Maria & Gourdel, Pascal, 2015.
"How to manage flexible nuclear power plants in a deregulated electricity market from the point of view of social welfare?,"
Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 167-180.
- Pascal Gourdel & Maria Lykidi, 2015. "How to manage flexible nuclear power plants in a deregulated electricity market from the point of view of social welfare?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01477134, HAL.
- Rowinski, Marcin Karol & White, Timothy John & Zhao, Jiyun, 2015. "Small and Medium sized Reactors (SMR): A review of technology," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 643-656.
- Garcia, Humberto E. & Chen, Jun & Kim, Jong S. & Vilim, Richard B. & Binder, William R. & Bragg Sitton, Shannon M. & Boardman, Richard D. & McKellar, Michael G. & Paredis, Christiaan J.J., 2016. "Dynamic performance analysis of two regional Nuclear Hybrid Energy Systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 234-258.
- Dong, Zhe & Pan, Yifei & Zhang, Zuoyi & Dong, Yujie & Huang, Xiaojin, 2017. "Model-free adaptive control law for nuclear superheated-steam supply systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 53-67.
- Zhe Dong, 2014. "An Artificial Neural Network Compensated Output Feedback Power-Level Control for Modular High Temperature Gas-Cooled Reactors," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(3), pages 1-22, February.
- Zhe Dong, 2013. "A Neural-Network-Based Nonlinear Adaptive State-Observer for Pressurized Water Reactors," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(10), pages 1-20, October.
- Vujić, Jasmina & Bergmann, Ryan M. & Škoda, Radek & Miletić, Marija, 2012. "Small modular reactors: Simpler, safer, cheaper?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 288-295.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lei Yu, 2019. "Undisturbed Switching Control Method of Superheated Steam Temperature Systems," Complexity, Hindawi, vol. 2019, pages 1-8, June.
- Di Jiang & Zhe Dong & Miao Liu & Xiaojin Huang, 2018. "Dynamic Matrix Control for the Thermal Power of MHTGR-Based Nuclear Steam Supply System," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(10), pages 1-15, October.
- Dong, Zhe & Huang, Xiaojin & Dong, Yujie & Zhang, Zuoyi, 2020. "Multilayer perception based reinforcement learning supervisory control of energy systems with application to a nuclear steam supply system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 259(C).
- Kwan, Trevor Hocksun & Wu, Xiaofeng & Yao, Qinghe, 2018. "Integrated TEG-TEC and variable coolant flow rate controller for temperature control and energy harvesting," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 448-456.
- Oravec, Juraj & Bakošová, Monika & Galčíková, Lenka & Slávik, Michal & Horváthová, Michaela & Mészáros, Alajos, 2019. "Soft-constrained robust model predictive control of a plate heat exchanger: Experimental analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 303-314.
- Oravec, Juraj & Bakošová, Monika & Trafczynski, Marian & Vasičkaninová, Anna & Mészáros, Alajos & Markowski, Mariusz, 2018. "Robust model predictive control and PID control of shell-and-tube heat exchangers," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 1-10.
- Liu, Teng & Wang, Bo & Yang, Chenglang, 2018. "Online Markov Chain-based energy management for a hybrid tracked vehicle with speedy Q-learning," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 544-555.
More about this item
KeywordsNuclear energy; Optimization; Model predictive control; Neural network;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:151:y:2018:i:c:p:116-125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.