Supply flexibility in electricity markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lykidi, Maria & Gourdel, Pascal, 2015.
"How to manage flexible nuclear power plants in a deregulated electricity market from the point of view of social welfare?,"
Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 167-180.
- Pascal Gourdel & Maria Lykidi, 2015. "How to manage flexible nuclear power plants in a deregulated electricity market from the point of view of social welfare?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01477134, HAL.
- William Novshek, 1985. "On the Existence of Cournot Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(1), pages 85-98.
- Nicolosi, Marco, 2010. "Wind power integration and power system flexibility-An empirical analysis of extreme events in Germany under the new negative price regime," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7257-7268, November.
- Bertsch, Joachim & Growitsch, Christian & Lorenczik, Stefan & Nagl, Stephan, 2016.
"Flexibility in Europe's power sector — An additional requirement or an automatic complement?,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 118-131.
- Bertsch, Joachim & Growitsch, Christian & Lorenczik, Stefan & Nagl, Stephan, 2013. "Flexibility in Europe's Power Sector - an Additional Requirement or an Automatic Complement?," EWI Working Papers 2013-10, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Bertsch, Joachim & Growitsch, Christian & Lorenczik, Stefan & Nagl, Stephan, 2013. "Flexibility in Europe's power sector - an additional requirement or an automatic complement?," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79944, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1980.
"The Role of Investment in Entry-Deterrence,"
Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(357), pages 95-106, March.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1979. "The Role of Investment in Entry-Deterrence," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 140, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1979. "The Role Of Investment In Entry-Deterrence," Economic Research Papers 269038, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1971.
"On the Theory of the Competitive Firm under Price Uncertainty,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 65-73, March.
- SANDMO, Agnar, 1971. "On the theory of the competitive firm under price uncertainty," CORE Discussion Papers RP 80, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Leland, Hayne E, 1972. "Theory of the Firm Facing Uncertain Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(3), pages 278-291, June.
- Blaise Allaz & Jean-Luc Vila, 1993. "Cournot Competition, Forward Markets and Efficiency," Post-Print hal-00511806, HAL.
- Goutte, Stéphane & Vassilopoulos, Philippe, 2019. "The value of flexibility in power markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 347-357.
- Bistline, John E., 2017. "Economic and technical challenges of flexible operations under large-scale variable renewable deployment," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 363-372.
- Höschle, Hanspeter & De Jonghe, Cedric & Le Cadre, Hélène & Belmans, Ronnie, 2017. "Electricity markets for energy, flexibility and availability — Impact of capacity mechanisms on the remuneration of generation technologies," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 372-383.
- Klaus Eisenack & Mathias Mier, 2019.
"Peak-load pricing with different types of dispatchability,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 105-124, December.
- Klaus Eisenack & Mathias Mier, 2018. "Peak-load Pricing with Different Types of Dispatchability," Working Papers V-411-18, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2018.
More about this item
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- D47 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Market Design
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2018-12-17 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENE-2018-12-17 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-REG-2018-12-17 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tse:wpaper:33094. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tsetofr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.