Model predictive control for thermal energy storage assisted large central cooling systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baeten, Brecht & Confrey, Thomas & Pecceu, Sébastien & Rogiers, Frederik & Helsen, Lieve, 2016. "A validated model for mixing and buoyancy in stratified hot water storage tanks for use in building energy simulations," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 172(C), pages 217-229.
- Zhang, Yin & Wang, Xin & Zhuo, Siwen & Zhang, Yinping, 2016. "Pre-feasibility of building cooling heating and power system with thermal energy storage considering energy supply–demand mismatch," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 125-134.
- Cui, Borui & Gao, Dian-ce & Xiao, Fu & Wang, Shengwei, 2017. "Model-based optimal design of active cool thermal energy storage for maximal life-cycle cost saving from demand management in commercial buildings," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 201(C), pages 382-396.
- Arteconi, Alessia & Ciarrocchi, Eleonora & Pan, Quanwen & Carducci, Francesco & Comodi, Gabriele & Polonara, Fabio & Wang, Ruzhu, 2017. "Thermal energy storage coupled with PV panels for demand side management of industrial building cooling loads," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(P2), pages 1984-1993.
- Crespo Del Granado, Pedro & Pang, Zhan & Wallace, Stein W., 2016. "Synergy of smart grids and hybrid distributed generation on the value of energy storage," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 170(C), pages 476-488.
- Alva, Guruprasad & Lin, Yaxue & Fang, Guiyin, 2018. "An overview of thermal energy storage systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 341-378.
- Luo, Na & Hong, Tianzhen & Li, Hui & Jia, Ruoxi & Weng, Wenguo, 2017. "Data analytics and optimization of an ice-based energy storage system for commercial buildings," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 204(C), pages 459-475.
- Cui, Borui & Gao, Dian-ce & Wang, Shengwei & Xue, Xue, 2015. "Effectiveness and life-cycle cost-benefit analysis of active cold storages for building demand management for smart grid applications," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 523-535.
- Chan, Apple L.S. & Chow, Tin-Tai & Fong, Square K.F. & Lin, John Z., 2006. "Performance evaluation of district cooling plant with ice storage," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(14), pages 2750-2762.
- Guo, Shaopeng & Liu, Qibin & Sun, Jie & Jin, Hongguang, 2018. "A review on the utilization of hybrid renewable energy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 1121-1147.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haji Haji, Vahab & Fekih, Afef & Monje, Concepción Alicia & Fakhri Asfestani, Ramin, 2020. "Adaptive model predictive control design for the speed and temperature control of a V94.2 gas turbine unit in a combined cycle power plant," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 207(C).
- Oravec, Juraj & Horváthová, Michaela & Bakošová, Monika, 2020. "Energy efficient convex-lifting-based robust control of a heat exchanger," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 201(C).
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy efficiency; Thermal energy storage (TES); Chilled water storage (CWS); Model predictive control (MPC); Optimal control;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:179:y:2019:i:c:p:916-927. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.