Fast economic nonlinear model predictive control strategy of Organic Rankine Cycle for waste heat recovery: Simulation-based studies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Tianyou & Zhang, Yajun & Peng, Zhijun & Shu, Gequn, 2011. "A review of researches on thermal exhaust heat recovery with Rankine cycle," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 2862-2871, August.
- Pierobon, Leonardo & Casati, Emiliano & Casella, Francesco & Haglind, Fredrik & Colonna, Piero, 2014. "Design methodology for flexible energy conversion systems accounting for dynamic performance," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 667-679.
- Wang, Jiangfeng & Yan, Zhequan & Wang, Man & Ma, Shaolin & Dai, Yiping, 2013. "Thermodynamic analysis and optimization of an (organic Rankine cycle) ORC using low grade heat source," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 356-365.
- Zhang, Jianhua & Zhou, Yeli & Wang, Rui & Xu, Jinliang & Fang, Fang, 2014. "Modeling and constrained multivariable predictive control for ORC (Organic Rankine Cycle) based waste heat energy conversion systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 128-138.
- Wang, E.H. & Zhang, H.G. & Fan, B.Y. & Ouyang, M.G. & Zhao, Y. & Mu, Q.H., 2011. "Study of working fluid selection of organic Rankine cycle (ORC) for engine waste heat recovery," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 3406-3418.
- Quoilin, Sylvain & Aumann, Richard & Grill, Andreas & Schuster, Andreas & Lemort, Vincent & Spliethoff, Hartmut, 2011. "Dynamic modeling and optimal control strategy of waste heat recovery Organic Rankine Cycles," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(6), pages 2183-2190, June.
- Zhang, Jianhua & Lin, Mingming & Fang, Fang & Xu, Jinliang & Li, Kang, 2016. "Gain scheduling control of waste heat energy conversion systems based on an LPV (linear parameter varying) model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 773-783.
- Andres Hernandez & Adriano Desideri & Clara Ionescu & Robin De Keyser & Vincent Lemort & Sylvain Quoilin, 2016. "Real-Time Optimization of Organic Rankine Cycle Systems by Extremum-Seeking Control," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(5), pages 1-1, May.
- Jianhua Zhang & Jiancun Feng & Yeli Zhou & Fang Fang & Hong Yue, 2012. "Linear Active Disturbance Rejection Control of Waste Heat Recovery Systems with Organic Rankine Cycles," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(12), pages 1-15, December.
- Wu, Xialai & Chen, Junghui & Xie, Lei, 2018. "Integrated operation design and control of Organic Rankine Cycle systems with disturbances," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 115-129.
- Zhang, Jianhua & Zhou, Yeli & Li, Ying & Hou, Guolian & Fang, Fang, 2013. "Generalized predictive control applied in waste heat recovery power plants," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 320-326.
- Shi, Rongqi & He, Tianqi & Peng, Jie & Zhang, Yangjun & Zhuge, Weilin, 2016. "System design and control for waste heat recovery of automotive engines based on Organic Rankine Cycle," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 276-286.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:9:y:2016:i:5:p:334:d:69379 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hærvig, J. & Sørensen, K. & Condra, T.J., 2016. "Guidelines for optimal selection of working fluid for an organic Rankine cycle in relation to waste heat recovery," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 592-602.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oravec, Juraj & Horváthová, Michaela & Bakošová, Monika, 2020. "Energy efficient convex-lifting-based robust control of a heat exchanger," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 201(C).
- Pili, R. & Eyerer, S. & Dawo, F. & Wieland, C. & Spliethoff, H., 2020. "Development of a non-linear state estimator for advanced control of an ORC test rig for geothermal application," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 676-690.
- Imran, Muhammad & Pili, Roberto & Usman, Muhammad & Haglind, Fredrik, 2020. "Dynamic modeling and control strategies of organic Rankine cycle systems: Methods and challenges," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 276(C).
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic nonlinear model predictive control; Organic rankine cycle; Quasi-sequential method; Load tracking;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:180:y:2019:i:c:p:520-534. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.