Potential of predictive control for improvement of seasonal coefficient of performance of air source heat pump in Central European climate zone
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arteconi, A. & Hewitt, N.J. & Polonara, F., 2012. "State of the art of thermal storage for demand-side management," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 371-389.
- Gang, Wenjie & Wang, Jinbo, 2013. "Predictive ANN models of ground heat exchanger for the control of hybrid ground source heat pump systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1146-1153.
- Sánta, Róbert & Garbai, László & Fürstner, Igor, 2015. "Optimization of heat pump system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 45-54.
- Thygesen, Richard & Karlsson, Björn, 2016. "Simulation of a proposed novel weather forecast control for ground source heat pumps as a mean to evaluate the feasibility of forecast controls’ influence on the photovoltaic electricity self-consumpt," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 579-589.
- Salpakari, Jyri & Lund, Peter, 2016. "Optimal and rule-based control strategies for energy flexibility in buildings with PV," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 425-436.
- Fischer, David & Bernhardt, Josef & Madani, Hatef & Wittwer, Christof, 2017. "Comparison of control approaches for variable speed air source heat pumps considering time variable electricity prices and PV," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 204(C), pages 93-105.
- Wanjiru, Evan M. & Sichilalu, Sam M. & Xia, Xiaohua, 2017. "Model predictive control of heat pump water heater-instantaneous shower powered with integrated renewable-grid energy systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 204(C), pages 1333-1346.
- Fischer, David & Madani, Hatef, 2017. "On heat pumps in smart grids: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 342-357.
- Hepbasli, Arif & Kalinci, Yildiz, 2009. "A review of heat pump water heating systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(6-7), pages 1211-1229, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rakesh Sinha & Birgitte Bak-Jensen & Jayakrishnan Radhakrishna Pillai & Hamidreza Zareipour, 2019. "Flexibility from Electric Boiler and Thermal Storage for Multi Energy System Interaction," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(1), pages 1-21, December.
- Jiří Pospíšil & Michal Špiláček & Pavel Charvát, 2019. "Seasonal COP of an Air-to-Water Heat Pump when Using Predictive Control Preferring Power Production from Renewable Sources in the Czech Republic," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(17), pages 1-13, August.
- Rödder, Maximilian & Frank, Lena & Kirschner, Daniel & Neef, Matthias & Adam, Mario, 2018. "EnergiBUS4home – Sustainable energy resourcing in low-energy buildings," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 638-647.
- Valeria Palomba & Efstratios Varvagiannis & Sotirios Karellas & Andrea Frazzica, 2019. "Hybrid Adsorption-Compression Systems for Air Conditioning in Efficient Buildings: Design through Validated Dynamic Models," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(6), pages 1-28, March.
- Oravec, Juraj & Bakošová, Monika & Galčíková, Lenka & Slávik, Michal & Horváthová, Michaela & Mészáros, Alajos, 2019. "Soft-constrained robust model predictive control of a plate heat exchanger: Experimental analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 303-314.
More about this item
KeywordsCOP; Heat pump; Air-to-water; Predictive control; Heat source;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:154:y:2018:i:c:p:415-423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.