Constructal design and optimization of a dual pressure heat recovery steam generator
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Manassaldi, Juan I. & Mussati, Sergio F. & Scenna, Nicolás J., 2011. "Optimal synthesis and design of Heat Recovery Steam Generation (HRSG) via mathematical programming," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 475-485.
- Carapellucci, Roberto & Giordano, Lorena, 2013. "A comparison between exergetic and economic criteria for optimizing the heat recovery steam generators of gas-steam power plants," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 458-472.
- Guo, Jiangfeng & Xu, Mingtian & Cheng, Lin, 2010. "Thermodynamic analysis of waste heat power generation system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 2824-2835.
- Casarosa, C. & Donatini, F. & Franco, A., 2004. "Thermoeconomic optimization of heat recovery steam generators operating parameters for combined plants," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 389-414.
- Bassily, A.M., 2005. "Modeling, numerical optimization, and irreversibility reduction of a dual-pressure reheat combined-cycle," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 127-151, June.
- Manassaldi, Juan I. & Arias, Ana M. & Scenna, Nicolás J. & Mussati, Miguel C. & Mussati, Sergio F., 2016. "A discrete and continuous mathematical model for the optimal synthesis and design of dual pressure heat recovery steam generators coupled to two steam turbines," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 807-823.
- Bahiraei, Mehdi & Hangi, Morteza & Saeedan, Mahdi, 2015. "A novel application for energy efficiency improvement using nanofluid in shell and tube heat exchanger equipped with helical baffles," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(P2), pages 2229-2240.
- Azad, Abazar Vahdat & Amidpour, Majid, 2011. "Economic optimization of shell and tube heat exchanger based on constructal theory," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 1087-1096.
- Franco, Alessandro & Giannini, Nicola, 2006. "A general method for the optimum design of heat recovery steam generators," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(15), pages 3342-3361.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feng, Huijun & Xie, Zhuojun & Chen, Lingen & Wu, Zhixiang & Xia, Shaojun, 2020. "Constructal design for supercharged boiler superheater," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 191(C).
- Zhang, Pan & Ma, Ting & Li, Wei-Dong & Ma, Guang-Yu & Wang, Qiu-Wang, 2018. "Design and optimization of a novel high temperature heat exchanger for waste heat cascade recovery from exhaust flue gases," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 3-18.
- Vidoza, Jorge A. & Andreasen, Jesper Graa & Haglind, Fredrik & dos Reis, Max M.L. & Gallo, Waldyr, 2019. "Design and optimization of power hubs for Brazilian off-shore oil production units," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 176(C), pages 656-666.
- Katulić, Stjepko & Čehil, Mislav & Schneider, Daniel Rolph, 2018. "Thermodynamic efficiency improvement of combined cycle power plant's bottom cycle based on organic working fluids," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 36-50.
- Wu, Zhixiang & Feng, Huijun & Chen, Lingen & Xie, Zhuojun & Cai, Cunguang, 2019. "Pumping power minimization of an evaporator in ocean thermal energy conversion system based on constructal theory," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 181(C), pages 974-984.
- Kler, Aleksandr M. & Zharkov, Pavel V. & Epishkin, Nikolai O., 2019. "Parametric optimization of supercritical power plants using gradient methods," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 189(C).
More about this item
KeywordsHeat recovery steam generator; Constructal theory; Entropy generation; Optimization; Genetic algorithm method;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:124:y:2017:i:c:p:87-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.