The effect of the number of tube rows on heat, mass and momentum transfer in flat-plate finned tube heat exchangers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taler, Dawid & Taler, Jan & Trojan, Marcin, 2020. "Thermal calculations of plate–fin–and-tube heat exchangers with different heat transfer coefficients on each tube row," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 203(C).
- Tahseen, Tahseen Ahmad & Ishak, M. & Rahman, M.M., 2015. "An overview on thermal and fluid flow characteristics in a plain plate finned and un-finned tube banks heat exchanger," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 363-380.
- Dawid Taler & Jan Taler & Marcin Trojan, 2020. "Experimental Verification of an Analytical Mathematical Model of a Round or Oval Tube Two-Row Car Radiator," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(13), pages 1-21, July.
- Zhang, Pan & Ma, Ting & Li, Wei-Dong & Ma, Guang-Yu & Wang, Qiu-Wang, 2018. "Design and optimization of a novel high temperature heat exchanger for waste heat cascade recovery from exhaust flue gases," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 3-18.
- Monteiro, Deiglys Borges & de Mello, Paulo Eduardo Batista, 2012. "Thermal performance and pressure drop in a ceramic heat exchanger evaluated using CFD simulations," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 489-496.
- Kundu, Balaram & Barman, Debasis, 2011. "An analytical prediction for performance and optimization of an annular fin assembly of trapezoidal profile under dehumidifying conditions," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 2572-2588.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:26:y:2001:i:11:p:963-972. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.