Domestic thermoelectric cogeneration drying system: Thermal modeling and case study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sakr, I.M. & Abdelsalam, Ali M. & El-Askary, W.A., 2017. "Effect of electrodes separator-type on hydrogen production using solar energy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 140(P1), pages 625-632.
- Bellocchi, Sara & Guizzi, Giuseppe Leo & Manno, Michele & Pentimalli, Marzia & Salvatori, Marco & Zaccagnini, Alessandro, 2017. "Adsorbent materials for low-grade waste heat recovery: Application to industrial pasta drying processes," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 140(P1), pages 729-745.
- Eller, Tim & Heberle, Florian & Brüggemann, Dieter, 2017. "Second law analysis of novel working fluid pairs for waste heat recovery by the Kalina cycle," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 188-198.
- Shen, Suping & Cai, Wenjian & Wang, Xinli & Wu, Qiong & Yon, Haoren, 2017. "Investigation of liquid desiccant regenerator with fixed-plate heat recovery system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 172-182.
- Walmsley, Timothy G. & Walmsley, Michael R.W. & Atkins, Martin J. & Neale, James R. & Tarighaleslami, Amir H., 2015. "Thermo-economic optimisation of industrial milk spray dryer exhaust to inlet air heat recovery," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 90(P1), pages 95-104.
- Ibanez-Lopez, A.S. & Moratilla-Soria, B.Y., 2017. "An assessment of Spain's new alternative energy support framework and its long-term impact on wind power development and system costs through behavioral dynamic simulation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 629-646.
- Shu, Gequn & Ma, Xiaonan & Tian, Hua & Yang, Haoqi & Chen, Tianyu & Li, Xiaoya, 2018. "Configuration optimization of the segmented modules in an exhaust-based thermoelectric generator for engine waste heat recovery," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 612-624.
- Zhang, Dahai & Wang, Jiaqi & Lin, Yonggang & Si, Yulin & Huang, Can & Yang, Jing & Huang, Bin & Li, Wei, 2017. "Present situation and future prospect of renewable energy in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 865-871.
- Yang, Libing & Entchev, Evgueniy & Rosato, Antonio & Sibilio, Sergio, 2017. "Smart thermal grid with integration of distributed and centralized solar energy systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 471-481.
- Tiwari, Sumit & Tiwari, G.N., 2017. "Energy and exergy analysis of a mixed-mode greenhouse-type solar dryer, integrated with partially covered N-PVT air collector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 183-195.
- Atherton, J. & Sharma, R. & Salgado, J., 2017. "Techno-economic analysis of energy storage systems for application in wind farms," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 540-552.
- Nour Eddine, A. & Chalet, D. & Faure, X. & Aixala, L. & Chessé, P., 2018. "Effect of engine exhaust gas pulsations on the performance of a thermoelectric generator for wasted heat recovery: An experimental and analytical investigation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 715-727.
- Hachem, Farouk & Abdulhay, Bakri & Ramadan, Mohamad & El Hage, Hicham & El Rab, Mostafa Gad & Khaled, Mahmoud, 2017. "Improving the performance of photovoltaic cells using pure and combined phase change materials – Experiments and transient energy balance," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 567-575.
- Madan, Deepa & Wang, Zuoqian & Wright, Paul K. & Evans, James W., 2015. "Printed flexible thermoelectric generators for use on low levels of waste heat," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 587-592.
- Morgan, Robert & Dong, Guangyu & Panesar, Angad & Heikal, Morgan, 2016. "A comparative study between a Rankine cycle and a novel intra-cycle based waste heat recovery concepts applied to an internal combustion engine," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 174(C), pages 108-117.
- Meng, Fankai & Chen, Lingen & Feng, Yuanli & Xiong, Bing, 2017. "Thermoelectric generator for industrial gas phase waste heat recovery," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 83-90.
- Bosch, Jonathan & Staffell, Iain & Hawkes, Adam D., 2017. "Temporally-explicit and spatially-resolved global onshore wind energy potentials," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 207-217.
- Zhang, Pan & Ma, Ting & Li, Wei-Dong & Ma, Guang-Yu & Wang, Qiu-Wang, 2018. "Design and optimization of a novel high temperature heat exchanger for waste heat cascade recovery from exhaust flue gases," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 3-18.
- Herez, Amal & Ramadan, Mohamad & Khaled, Mahmoud, 2018. "Review on solar cooker systems: Economic and environmental study for different Lebanese scenarios," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 81(P1), pages 421-432.
- El Hage, Hicham & Herez, Amal & Ramadan, Mohamad & Bazzi, Hassan & Khaled, Mahmoud, 2018. "An investigation on solar drying: A review with economic and environmental assessment," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 815-829.
- Dujardin, Jérôme & Kahl, Annelen & Kruyt, Bert & Bartlett, Stuart & Lehning, Michael, 2017. "Interplay between photovoltaic, wind energy and storage hydropower in a fully renewable Switzerland," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 513-525.
- Mussard, Maxime, 2017. "Solar energy under cold climatic conditions: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 733-745.
- Hu, Tianle & Xie, Xiaoyun & Jiang, Yi, 2017. "Simulation research on a variable-lift absorption cycle and its application in waste heat recovery of combined heat and power system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 140(P1), pages 912-921.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy; Heat recovery; Hybrid system; TEG; Cogeneration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:170:y:2019:i:c:p:1036-1050. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.