Techno-economic study of full-open absorption heat pump applied to flue gas total heat recovery
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Xiaoyin & Zhao, Xiling & Fu, Lin, 2018. "Entransy analysis of secondary network flow distribution in absorption heat exchanger," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 428-439.
- Xu, Z.Y. & Mao, H.C. & Liu, D.S. & Wang, R.Z., 2018. "Waste heat recovery of power plant with large scale serial absorption heat pumps," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 165(PB), pages 1097-1105.
- Gluesenkamp, Kyle R. & Chugh, Devesh & Abdelaziz, Omar & Moghaddam, Saeed, 2017. "Efficiency analysis of semi-open sorption heat pump systems," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 95-104.
- Averfalk, Helge & Ingvarsson, Paul & Persson, Urban & Gong, Mei & Werner, Sven, 2017. "Large heat pumps in Swedish district heating systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 1275-1284.
- Westerlund, Lars & Hermansson, Roger & Fagerström, Jonathan, 2012. "Flue gas purification and heat recovery: A biomass fired boiler supplied with an open absorption system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 444-450.
- Johansson, L. & Westerlund, L., 2000. "Energy efficient bio fuel drying with an open absorption system Parameter study in order to reduce investment costs," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 231-244, November.
- Xu, Gang & Huang, Shengwei & Yang, Yongping & Wu, Ying & Zhang, Kai & Xu, Cheng, 2013. "Techno-economic analysis and optimization of the heat recovery of utility boiler flue gas," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 907-917.
- Li, Yemao & Xia, Jianjun & Fang, Hao & Su, Yingbo & Jiang, Yi, 2016. "Case study on industrial surplus heat of steel plants for district heating in Northern China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 397-405.
- Zhang, Pan & Ma, Ting & Li, Wei-Dong & Ma, Guang-Yu & Wang, Qiu-Wang, 2018. "Design and optimization of a novel high temperature heat exchanger for waste heat cascade recovery from exhaust flue gases," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 3-18.
- Shang, Sheng & Li, Xianting & Chen, Wei & Wang, Baolong & Shi, Wenxing, 2017. "A total heat recovery system between the flue gas and oxidizing air of a gas-fired boiler using a non-contact total heat exchanger," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 207(C), pages 613-623.
- Anderson, Jan-Olof & Westerlund, Lars, 2014. "Improved energy efficiency in sawmill drying system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 891-901.
More about this item
KeywordsFlue gas; Total heat recovery; Absorption heat pump; Direct-contact heat and mass transfer; Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:190:y:2020:i:c:s0360544219321243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.