Cost-based design optimization of the heat exchangers in a parabolic trough power plant
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zaversky, Fritz & Sánchez, Marcelino & Astrain, David, 2014. "Object-oriented modeling for the transient response simulation of multi-pass shell-and-tube heat exchangers as applied in active indirect thermal energy storage systems for concentrated solar power," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 647-664.
- Usaola, Julio, 2012. "Participation of CSP plants in the reserve markets: A new challenge for regulators," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 562-571.
- Wagner, Sharon J. & Rubin, Edward S., 2014. "Economic implications of thermal energy storage for concentrated solar thermal power," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 81-95.
- Herrmann, Ulf & Kelly, Bruce & Price, Henry, 2004. "Two-tank molten salt storage for parabolic trough solar power plants," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 883-893.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Anming & Liu, Jiping & Zhang, Shunqi & Liu, Ming & Yan, Junjie, 2020. "Steam generation system operation optimization in parabolic trough concentrating solar power plants under cloudy conditions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 265(C).
- Ferruzza, Davide & Kærn, Martin Ryhl & Haglind, Fredrik, 2019. "Design of header and coil steam generators for concentrating solar power applications accounting for low-cycle fatigue requirements," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 236(C), pages 793-803.
- Li, Xiaolei & Xu, Ershu & Ma, Linrui & Song, Shuang & Xu, Li, 2019. "Modeling and dynamic simulation of a steam generation system for a parabolic trough solar power plant," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 998-1017.
- Zhang, Pan & Ma, Ting & Li, Wei-Dong & Ma, Guang-Yu & Wang, Qiu-Wang, 2018. "Design and optimization of a novel high temperature heat exchanger for waste heat cascade recovery from exhaust flue gases," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 3-18.
- Ferruzza, Davide & Kærn, Martin Ryhl & Haglind, Fredrik, 2020. "A method to account for transient performance requirements in the design of steam generators for concentrated solar power applications," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 269(C).
- Gómez-Hernández, J. & González-Gómez, P.A. & Briongos, J.V. & Santana, D., 2018. "Influence of the steam generator on the exergetic and exergoeconomic analysis of solar tower plants," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 313-328.
- Tian, Zhiyong & Perers, Bengt & Furbo, Simon & Fan, Jianhua, 2017. "Annual measured and simulated thermal performance analysis of a hybrid solar district heating plant with flat plate collectors and parabolic trough collectors in series," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 205(C), pages 417-427.
- González-Gómez, P.A. & Gómez-Hernández, J. & Briongos, J.V. & Santana, D., 2018. "Fatigue analysis of the steam generator of a parabolic trough solar power plant," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 565-577.
More about this item
KeywordsSolar thermal power plant; Parabolic trough; Thermal energy storage; Steam generator; Heat exchanger design; Design optimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:123:y:2017:i:c:p:314-325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.