A theoretical fundamental investigation on boilers equipped with vapor-pump system for Flue-Gas Heat and Moisture Recovery
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Chaojun & He, Boshu & Yan, Linbo & Pei, Xiaohui & Chen, Shinan, 2014. "Thermodynamic analysis of a low-pressure economizer based waste heat recovery system for a coal-fired power plant," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 80-90.
- Westerlund, Lars & Hermansson, Roger & Fagerström, Jonathan, 2012. "Flue gas purification and heat recovery: A biomass fired boiler supplied with an open absorption system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 444-450.
- Zhao, X.B. & Tang, G.H. & Ma, X.W. & Jin, Y. & Tao, W.Q., 2014. "Numerical investigation of heat transfer and erosion characteristics for H-type finned oval tube with longitudinal vortex generators and dimples," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 93-104.
- Lee, Chang-Eon & Yu, Byeonghun & Lee, Seungro, 2015. "An analysis of the thermodynamic efficiency for exhaust gas recirculation-condensed water recirculation-waste heat recovery condensing boilers (EGR-CWR-WHR CB)," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 267-275.
- Li, Yuzhong & Yan, Min & Zhang, Liqiang & Chen, Guifang & Cui, Lin & Song, Zhanlong & Chang, Jingcai & Ma, Chunyuan, 2016. "Method of flash evaporation and condensation – heat pump for deep cooling of coal-fired power plant flue gas: Latent heat and water recovery," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 172(C), pages 107-117.
- Heng Chen & Yungang Wang & Qinxin Zhao & Haidong Ma & Yuxin Li & Zhongya Chen, 2014. "Experimental Investigation of Heat Transfer and Pressure Drop Characteristics of H-type Finned Tube Banks," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(11), pages 1-11, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Jingyi & Hua, Jing & Fu, Lin & Zhou, Ding, 2020. "Effect of gas nonlinearity on boilers equipped with vapor-pump (BEVP) system for flue-gas heat and moisture recovery," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 198(C).
More about this item
KeywordsTotal heat recovery; Flue gas; Air humidification; Vapor pump; District heating;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:171:y:2019:i:c:p:956-970. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.