Parametric sensitivity analysis and optimisation of a solar air heater with multiple rows of longitudinal vortex generators
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Singh, Sukhmeet & Chander, Subhash & Saini, J.S., 2012. "Investigations on thermo-hydraulic performance due to flow-attack-angle in V-down rib with gap in a rectangular duct of solar air heater," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 907-912.
- Gawande, Vipin B. & Dhoble, A.S. & Zodpe, D.B. & Chamoli, Sunil, 2016. "A review of CFD methodology used in literature for predicting thermo-hydraulic performance of a roughened solar air heater," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 550-605.
- Singh Yadav, Anil & Kumar Thapak, Manish, 2014. "Artificially roughened solar air heater: Experimental investigations," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 370-411.
- Rashidi, Saman & Hormozi, Faramarz & Sundén, Bengt & Mahian, Omid, 2019. "Energy saving in thermal energy systems using dimpled surface technology – A review on mechanisms and applications," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 250(C), pages 1491-1547.
- Zhang, Ji & Zhu, Xiaowei & Mondejar, Maria E. & Haglind, Fredrik, 2019. "A review of heat transfer enhancement techniques in plate heat exchangers," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 305-328.
- Yadav, Anil Singh & Bhagoria, J.L., 2013. "Heat transfer and fluid flow analysis of solar air heater: A review of CFD approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 60-79.
- Lotfi, Babak & Sundén, Bengt & Wang, Qiuwang, 2016. "An investigation of the thermo-hydraulic performance of the smooth wavy fin-and-elliptical tube heat exchangers utilizing new type vortex generators," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 1282-1302.
- Luo, Lei & Wen, Fengbo & Wang, Lei & Sundén, Bengt & Wang, Songtao, 2016. "Thermal enhancement by using grooves and ribs combined with delta-winglet vortex generator in a solar receiver heat exchanger," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 1317-1332.
- Sharma, Sanjay K. & Kalamkar, Vilas R., 2015. "Thermo-hydraulic performance analysis of solar air heaters having artificial roughness–A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 413-435.
- Zheng, Wandong & Zhang, Huan & You, Shijun & Fu, Yindan & Zheng, Xuejing, 2017. "Thermal performance analysis of a metal corrugated packing solar air collector in cold regions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 203(C), pages 938-947.
- Kumar, Sharad & Saini, R.P., 2009. "CFD based performance analysis of a solar air heater duct provided with artificial roughness," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1285-1291.
- Gao, Wenfeng & Lin, Wenxian & Liu, Tao & Xia, Chaofeng, 2007. "Analytical and experimental studies on the thermal performance of cross-corrugated and flat-plate solar air heaters," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 84(4), pages 425-441, April.
- Manikandan, G.K. & Iniyan, S. & Goic, Ranko, 2019. "Enhancing the optical and thermal efficiency of a parabolic trough collector – A review," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 235(C), pages 1524-1540.
- Zhao, Xiaohuan & E, Jiaqiang & Zhang, Zhiqing & Chen, Jingwei & Liao, Gaoliang & Zhang, Feng & Leng, Erwei & Han, Dandan & Hu, Wenyu, 2020. "A review on heat enhancement in thermal energy conversion and management using Field Synergy Principle," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 257(C).
- Singh, Sukhmeet & Chander, Subhash & Saini, J.S., 2011. "Heat transfer and friction factor correlations of solar air heater ducts artificially roughened with discrete V-down ribs," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 5053-5064.
- Borgonovo, Emanuele & Plischke, Elmar, 2016. "Sensitivity analysis: A review of recent advances," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(3), pages 869-887.
- Sorour, M.M. & Mottaleb, Z.A., 1984. "Effects of design parameters on the performance of channel-type solar energy air heaters with corrugated plates," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 181-190.
More about this item
KeywordsSolar air heater; Longitudinal vortex generator; Delta winglet vortex generators; Sensitivity analysis; Surrogate models; Multi-objective optimisation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:263:y:2020:i:c:s0306261920300684. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.