Thermo-hydraulic performance due to relative roughness pitch in V-down rib with gap in solar air heater duct—Comparison with similar rib roughness geometries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Singh, Sukhmeet & Chander, Subhash & Saini, J.S., 2012. "Investigations on thermo-hydraulic performance due to flow-attack-angle in V-down rib with gap in a rectangular duct of solar air heater," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 907-912.
- Singh Yadav, Anil & Kumar Thapak, Manish, 2014. "Artificially roughened solar air heater: Experimental investigations," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 370-411.
- Sharma, Sanjay K. & Kalamkar, Vilas R., 2015. "Thermo-hydraulic performance analysis of solar air heaters having artificial roughness–A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 413-435.
- Alam, Tabish & Saini, R.P. & Saini, J.S., 2014. "Heat and flow characteristics of air heater ducts provided with turbulators—A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 289-304.
- Singh, Sukhmeet & Chander, Subhash & Saini, J.S., 2011. "Heat transfer and friction factor correlations of solar air heater ducts artificially roughened with discrete V-down ribs," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 5053-5064.
- Chamoli, Sunil & Thakur, N.S. & Saini, J.S., 2012. "A review of turbulence promoters used in solar thermal systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 3154-3175.
- Prasad, K. & Mullick, S. C., 1983. "Heat transfer characteristics of a solar air heater used for drying purposes," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 83-93, February.
- Kumar, Anil & Saini, R.P. & Saini, J.S., 2012. "Heat and fluid flow characteristics of roughened solar air heater ducts – A review," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 77-94.
- Gawande, Vipin B. & Dhoble, A.S. & Zodpe, D.B., 2014. "Effect of roughness geometries on heat transfer enhancement in solar thermal systems – A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 347-378.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luo, Lei & Wen, Fengbo & Wang, Lei & Sundén, Bengt & Wang, Songtao, 2016. "Thermal enhancement by using grooves and ribs combined with delta-winglet vortex generator in a solar receiver heat exchanger," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 1317-1332.
- Peng, Hao & Guo, Wenhua & Li, Meilin, 2020. "Thermal-hydraulic and thermodynamic performances of liquid metal based nanofluid in parabolic trough solar receiver tube," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 192(C).
- Sahu, Mukesh Kumar & Prasad, Radha Krishna, 2017. "Thermohydraulic performance analysis of an arc shape wire roughened solar air heater," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 598-614.
- Kumar, Vikash, 2019. "Nusselt number and friction factor correlations of three sides concave dimple roughened solar air heater," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 355-377.
More about this item
KeywordsV-down with gap; Thermo-hydraulic performance comparison; Relative roughness pitch; Heat transfer; Friction factor; Solar air heater;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:43:y:2015:i:c:p:1159-1166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.