Channel geometry optimization of a polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cell using genetic algorithm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pei, Pucheng & Chen, Huicui, 2014. "Main factors affecting the lifetime of Proton Exchange Membrane fuel cells in vehicle applications: A review," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 60-75.
- Chiu, Han-Chieh & Jang, Jer-Huan & Yan, Wei-Mon & Li, Hung-Yi & Liao, Chih-Cheng, 2012. "A three-dimensional modeling of transport phenomena of proton exchange membrane fuel cells with various flow fields," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 359-370.
- Jang, Jiin-Yuh & Cheng, Chin-Hsiang & Liao, Wang-Ting & Huang, Yu-Xian & Tsai, Ying-Chi, 2012. "Experimental and numerical study of proton exchange membrane fuel cell with spiral flow channels," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 67-79.
- Besseris, George J., 2014. "Using qualimetric engineering and extremal analysis to optimize a proton exchange membrane fuel cell stack," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 15-26.
- Cheng, Shan-Jen & Miao, Jr-Ming & Wu, Sheng-Ju, 2013. "Use of metamodeling optimal approach promotes the performance of proton exchange membrane fuel cell (PEMFC)," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 161-169.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luo, Lei & Wen, Fengbo & Wang, Lei & Sundén, Bengt & Wang, Songtao, 2016. "Thermal enhancement by using grooves and ribs combined with delta-winglet vortex generator in a solar receiver heat exchanger," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 1317-1332.
- Wu, Horng-Wen, 2016. "A review of recent development: Transport and performance modeling of PEM fuel cells," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 81-106.
- Zhang, Heng & Xiao, Liusheng & Chuang, Po-Ya Abel & Djilali, Ned & Sui, Pang-Chieh, 2019. "Coupled stress–strain and transport in proton exchange membrane fuel cell with metallic bipolar plates," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 251(C), pages 1-1.
- Yin, Yan & Wu, Shiyu & Qin, Yanzhou & Otoo, Obed Nenyi & Zhang, Junfeng, 2020. "Quantitative analysis of trapezoid baffle block sloping angles on oxygen transport and performance of proton exchange membrane fuel cell," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 271(C).
- Blaifi, S. & Moulahoum, S. & Colak, I. & Merrouche, W., 2016. "An enhanced dynamic model of battery using genetic algorithm suitable for photovoltaic applications," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 888-898.
- Gao, Xueping & Tian, Ye & Sun, Bowen, 2018. "Multi-objective optimization design of bidirectional flow passage components using RSM and NSGA II: A case study of inlet/outlet diffusion segment in pumped storage power station," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 999-1013.
- Cai, Yonghua & Fang, Zhou & Chen, Ben & Yang, Tianqi & Tu, Zhengkai, 2018. "Numerical study on a novel 3D cathode flow field and evaluation criteria for the PEM fuel cell design," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 28-37.
- Cai, Genchun & Liang, Yunmin & Liu, Zhichun & Liu, Wei, 2020. "Design and optimization of bio-inspired wave-like channel for a PEM fuel cell applying genetic algorithm," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 192(C).
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal optimization; Genetic algorithm (GA); Proton electrolyte membrane fuel cell (PEMFC); Computational fluid dynamics (CFD);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:146:y:2015:i:c:p:1-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.