Multi-objective optimization of a solar receiver considering both the dimple/protrusion depth and delta-winglet vortex generators
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Hyun-Min & Moon, Mi-Ae & Kim, Kwang-Yong, 2011. "Multi-objective optimization of a cooling channel with staggered elliptic dimples," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 3419-3428.
- Hwang, Sang Dong & Kwon, Hyun Goo & Cho, Hyung Hee, 2010. "Local heat transfer and thermal performance on periodically dimple-protrusion patterned walls for compact heat exchangers," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 5357-5364.
- Xia, H.H. & Tang, G.H. & Shi, Y. & Tao, W.Q., 2014. "Simulation of heat transfer enhancement by longitudinal vortex generators in dimple heat exchangers," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 27-36.
- Luo, Lei & Wen, Fengbo & Wang, Lei & Sundén, Bengt & Wang, Songtao, 2016. "Thermal enhancement by using grooves and ribs combined with delta-winglet vortex generator in a solar receiver heat exchanger," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 1317-1332.
- Liu, Jian & Song, Yidan & Xie, Gongnan & Sunden, Bengt, 2015. "Numerical modeling flow and heat transfer in dimpled cooling channels with secondary hemispherical protrusions," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 1-19.
- Tian, Jiayang & Wang, Yufei & Feng, Xiao, 2016. "Simultaneous optimization of flow velocity and cleaning schedule for mitigating fouling in refinery heat exchanger networks," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 1118-1129.
- Saini, R.P. & Verma, Jitendra, 2008. "Heat transfer and friction factor correlations for a duct having dimple-shape artificial roughness for solar air heaters," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1277-1287.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maakala, Viljami & Järvinen, Mika & Vuorinen, Ville, 2018. "Optimizing the heat transfer performance of the recovery boiler superheaters using simulated annealing, surrogate modeling, and computational fluid dynamics," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 361-377.
- Martin O. L. Hansen & Antonis Charalampous & Jean-Marc Foucaut & Christophe Cuvier & Clara M. Velte, 2019. "Validation of a Model for Estimating the Strength of a Vortex Created from the Bound Circulation of a Vortex Generator," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(14), pages 1-14, July.
- Rashidi, Saman & Hormozi, Faramarz & Sundén, Bengt & Mahian, Omid, 2019. "Energy saving in thermal energy systems using dimpled surface technology – A review on mechanisms and applications," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 250(C), pages 1491-1547.
More about this item
KeywordsMulti-objective optimization; Solar receiver; Thermal performance; Mixing; Delta-winglet vortex generator; Dimple;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:137:y:2017:i:c:p:1-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.