Bio-economic assessment of climate change impacts on managed grassland production
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Salvatore Di Falco & Jean-Paul Chavas, 2006. "Crop genetic diversity, farm productivity and the management of environmental risk in rainfed agriculture," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 33(3), pages 289-314, September.
- Just, Richard E. & Pope, Rulon D., 1978. "Stochastic specification of production functions and economic implications," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 67-86, February.
- Conway, A. G. & Killen, L., 1987. "A linear programming model of grassland management," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 51-71.
- Topp, Cairistiona F. E. & Doyle, Christopher J., 1996. "Simulating the impact of global warming on milk and forage production in Scotland: 1. The effects on dry-matter yield of grass and grass-white clover swards," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 52(2-3), pages 213-242.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:220:y:2009:i:5:p:703-724 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berentsen, P. B. M. & Giesen, G. W. J., 1995. "An environmental-economic model at farm level to analyse institutional and technical change in dairy farming," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 153-175.
- Salvatore Di Falco & Jean-Paul Chavas & Melinda Smale, 2007. "Farmer management of production risk on degraded lands: the role of wheat variety diversity in the Tigray region, Ethiopia," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 36(2), pages 147-156, March.
- Herrero, M. & Fawcett, R. H. & Dent, J. B., 1999. "Bio-economic evaluation of dairy farm management scenarios using integrated simulation and multiple-criteria models," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 169-188, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Finger & Niklaus Lehmann, 2012. "The influence of direct payments on farmers’ hail insurance decisions," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 43(3), pages 343-354, May.
- Lieffering, Mark & Newton, Paul C.D. & Vibart, Ronaldo & Li, Frank Y., 2016. "Exploring climate change impacts and adaptations of extensive pastoral agriculture systems by combining biophysical simulation and farm system models," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 77-86.
- Niklaus Lehmann & Robert Finger & Tommy Klein & Pierluigi Calanca, 2013. "Sample Size Requirements for Assessing Statistical Moments of Simulated Crop Yield Distributions," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(2), pages 1-11, April.
- Schönhart, Martin & Schauppenlehner, Thomas & Kuttner, Michael & Kirchner, Mathias & Schmid, Erwin, 2016. "Climate change impacts on farm production, landscape appearance, and the environment: Policy scenario results from an integrated field-farm-landscape model in Austria," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 39-50.
- Simon Briner & Michael Hartmann & Robert Finger & Bernard Lehmann, 2012. "Greenhouse gas mitigation and offset options for suckler cow farms: an economic comparison for the Swiss case," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 337-355, April.
- Briner, Simon & Finger, Robert, 2012. "Bio-economic modelling of decisions under yield and price risk for suckler cow farms," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122547, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Finger, Robert & Lehmann, Niklaus, 2011. "Do Direct Payments Influence Farmers' Hail Insurance Decisions?," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114355, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Soraya Tanure & Carlos Nabinger & João Luiz Becker, 2015. "Bioeconomic Model of Decision Support System for Farm Management: Proposal of a Mathematical Model," Systems Research and Behavioral Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(6), pages 658-671, November.
- Tanure, Soraya & Nabinger, Carlos & Becker, João Luiz, 2013. "Bioeconomic model of decision support system for farm management. Part I: Systemic conceptual modeling," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 104-116.
- Leite, João Guilherme Dal Belo & Silva, João Vasco & van Ittersum, Martin K., 2014. "Integrated assessment of biodiesel policies aimed at family farms in Brazil," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 64-76.
- Finger, Robert, 2012. "Modeling the sensitivity of agricultural water use to price variability and climate change—An application to Swiss maize production," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 135-143.
More about this item
KeywordsManaged grassland production Climate change Adaptation Impact assessment Bio-economic modeling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:103:y:2010:i:9:p:666-674. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.