A linear programming model of grassland management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Girard, N. & Hubert, B., 1999. "Modelling expert knowledge with knowledge-based systems to design decision aids : The example of a knowledge-based model on grazing management," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 123-144, February.
- Stelios Rozakis & Alexandra Sintori & Konstantinos Tsiboukas, 2009.
"Utility-derived Supply Function of Sheep Milk: The Case of Etoloakarnania, Greece,"
2009-11, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Stelios, Rozakis & Alexandra, Sintori & Konstantinos, Tsiboukas, 2009. "Utility-derived Supply Function of Sheep Milk: The Case of Etoloakarnania, Greece," 113th Seminar, September 3-6, 2009, Chania, Crete, Greece 58126, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sintori, Alexandra & Rozakis, Stelios & Tsiboukas, Kostas, 2009. "Multiple goals in farmers’ decision making: The case of sheep farming in Western Greece," 83rd Annual Conference, March 30-April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland 51075, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Finger, Robert & Lazzarotto, Patrick & Calanca, Pierluigi, 2010. "Bio-economic assessment of climate change impacts on managed grassland production," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(9), pages 666-674, November.
- Crosson, P. & O'Kiely, P. & O'Mara, F.P. & Wallace, M., 2006. "The development of a mathematical model to investigate Irish beef production systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 89(2-3), pages 349-370, September.
- Herrero, M. & Fawcett, R. H. & Dent, J. B., 1999. "Bio-economic evaluation of dairy farm management scenarios using integrated simulation and multiple-criteria models," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 169-188, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:25:y:1987:i:1:p:51-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.