An environmental-economic model at farm level to analyse institutional and technical change in dairy farming
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Groen, A. F., 1988. "Derivation of economic values in cattle breeding: A model at farm level," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 195-213.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Helming, John, 1998. "Effects of nitrogen input and nitrogen surplus taxes in Dutch agriculture," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA), vol. 49.
- Groeneveld, Rolf A. & Wesseler, Justus & Berentsen, Paul B.M., 2013.
"Dominos in the dairy: An analysis of transgenic maize in Dutch dairy farming,"
Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 107-116.
- Groeneveld, Rolf A. & Wesseler, Justus & Berentsen, Paul B.M., 2011. "Dominos in the dairy: An analysis of transgenic maize in Dutch dairy farming," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114595, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- van Calker, Klaas Jan & Berentsen, Paul B.M. & De Boer, Imke J.M. & Giesen, G.W.J. & Huirne, Ruud B.M., 2003. "An LP-Model to Analyse Economic and Ecological Sustainability in Dutch Dairy Farming," 14th Congress, Perth, Western Australia, August 10-15, 2003 24361, International Farm Management Association.
- Briner, Simon & Finger, Robert, 2012. "Bio-economic modelling of decisions under yield and price risk for suckler cow farms," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122547, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Graeme J. Doole & Alvaro J. Romera & Alfredo A. Adler, 2012. "A Mathematical Optimisation Model of a New Zealand Dairy Farm: The Integrated Dairy Enterprise (IDEA) Framework," Working Papers in Economics 12/01, University of Waikato.
- Breda Lally & Brendan 'Riordan & Thomas van Rensburg, 2007.
"Controlling Agricultural Emissions of Nitrates: Regulation versus Taxes,"
122, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2007.
- Lally, Breda & Riordan, Brendan & van Rensburg, Tom M., 2007. "Controlling Agricultural Emissions of Nitrates: Regulations versus Taxes," 81st Annual Conference, April 2-4, 2007, Reading University, UK 7981, Agricultural Economics Society.
- John Helming, 1998. "Effects of nitrogen input and nitrogen surplus taxes in Dutch agriculture," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 49, pages 5-31.
- Janssen, Sander J.C. & van Ittersum, Martin K., 2007. "Assessing farmer behaviour as affected by policy and technological innovations: bio-economic farm models," Reports 9293, Wageningen University, SEAMLESS: System for Environmental and Agricultural Modelling; Linking European Science and Society.
- Tzemi, Domna & Breen, James, 2019. "Reducing greenhouse gas emissions through the use of urease inhibitors: A farm level analysis," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 394(C), pages 18-26.
- Kiyotaka Masuda, 2016. "Optimization Model for Mitigating Global Warming at the Farm Scale: An Application to Japanese Rice Farms," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(7), pages 1-17, June.
- Finger, Robert & Lazzarotto, Patrick & Calanca, Pierluigi, 2010. "Bio-economic assessment of climate change impacts on managed grassland production," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(9), pages 666-674, November.
- Schouten, Marleen A.H. & Gaaff, Aris & Heijman, Wim J.M., 2008. "Less Favoured Area Measure in the Netherlands: a welcome or negligible addition?," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44382, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- John Helming, 1998. "Effects of nitrogen input and nitrogen surplus taxes in Dutch agriculture," Post-Print hal-01200911, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:49:y:1995:i:2:p:153-175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.