Education, Elderly Health, and Differential Population Aging in South Korea: A Demographic Approach
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Monstad, Karin & Propper, Carol & Salvanes, Kjell G, 2008.
"Education and Fertility: Evidence from a Natural Experiment,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6816, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karin Monstad & Carol Propper & Kjell G. Salvanes, 2008. "Education and Fertility: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 110(4), pages 827-852, December.
- Monstad, Karin & Propper, Carol & Salvanes, Kjell Gunnar, 2008. "Education and Fertility: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Working Papers in Economics 05/08, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Beyza Ural & William Horrace & Jin Hwa Jung, 2009.
"Inter-industry gender wage gaps by knowledge intensity: discrimination and technology in Korea,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(11), pages 1437-1452.
- William C. Horrace & Beyza P. Ural & Jin Hwa Jung, 2006. "Inter-Industry Gender Wage Gaps by Knowledge Intensity: Discrimination and Technology in Korea," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 79, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Lee, Jong-Wha & Francisco, Ruth, 2012.
"Human capital accumulation in emerging Asia, 1970–2030,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 76-86.
- Lee, Jong-Wha & Francisco, Ruth, 2010. "Human Capital Accumulation in Emerging Asia, 1970–2030," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 216, Asian Development Bank.
- Elo, Irma T. & Preston, Samuel H., 1996. "Educational differentials in mortality: United States, 1979-1985," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 47-57, January.
- Arendt, Jacob Nielsen, 2005. "Does education cause better health? A panel data analysis using school reforms for identification," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 149-160, April.
- repec:cai:poeine:pope_203_0417 is not listed on IDEAS
- Logan, John Allen & Hoff, Peter D. & Newton, Michael A., 2008. "Two-Sided Estimation of Mate Preferences for Similarities in Age, Education, and Religion," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103, pages 559-569, June.
- Vegard Skirbekk & Hans-Peter Kohler & Alexia Prskawetz, 2004. "Birth month, school graduation, and the timing of births and marriages," Demography, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 547-568, August.
- Ronald Lee & Shripad Tuljapurkar, 1997. "Death and Taxes: Longer life, consumption, and social security," Demography, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 67-81, February.
- Adriana Lleras-Muney, 2005. "The Relationship Between Education and Adult Mortality in the United States," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 72(1), pages 189-221.
- Jejeebhoy, Shireen J., 1995. "Women's Education, Autonomy, and Reproductive Behaviour: Experience from Developing Countries," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198290339, March.
- Grundy, Emily & Tomassini, Cecilia, 2005. "Fertility history and health in later life: a record linkage study in England and Wales," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 217-228, July.
- Ann Huff Stevens & Marianne Page & Philip Oreopoulos, 2005.
"The Intergenerational Effects of Compulsory Schooling,"
519, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Philip Oreopoulos & Marianne E. Page, 2006. "The Intergenerational Effects of Compulsory Schooling," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(4), pages 729-760, October.
- Adriaan Kalwij, 2010. "The impact of family policy expenditure on fertility in western Europe," Demography, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 503-519, May.
- Monden, Christiaan W. S. & van Lenthe, Frank & De Graaf, Nan Dirk & Kraaykamp, Gerbert, 2003. "Partner's and own education: does who you live with matter for self-assessed health, smoking and excessive alcohol consumption?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 57(10), pages 1901-1912, November.
- Tarani Chandola & Paul Clarke & J. N. Morris & David Blane, 2006. "Pathways between education and health: a causal modelling approach," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 169(2), pages 337-359.
- Zachary Zimmer & Albert I. Hermalin & Hui-Sheng Lin, 2002. "Whose Education Counts? The Added Impact of Adult-Child Education on Physical Functioning of Older Taiwanese," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 57(1), pages S23-S32.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dem:demres:v:30:y:2014:i:26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Editorial Office)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.