Education, Elderly Health, and Differential Population Aging in South Korea: A Demographic Approach
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jejeebhoy, Shireen J., 1995. "Women's Education, Autonomy, and Reproductive Behaviour: Experience from Developing Countries," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198290339.
- Karin Monstad & Carol Propper & Kjell G. Salvanes, 2008.
"Education and Fertility: Evidence from a Natural Experiment,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 110(4), pages 827-852, December.
- Monstad, Karin & Propper, Carol & Salvanes, Kjell Gunnar, 2008. "Education and Fertility: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Working Papers in Economics 05/08, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Monstad, Karin & Propper, Carol & Salvanes, Kjell G, 2008. "Education and Fertility: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 6816, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arendt, Jacob Nielsen, 2005. "Does education cause better health? A panel data analysis using school reforms for identification," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 149-160, April.
- Monden, Christiaan W. S. & van Lenthe, Frank & De Graaf, Nan Dirk & Kraaykamp, Gerbert, 2003. "Partner's and own education: does who you live with matter for self-assessed health, smoking and excessive alcohol consumption?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 57(10), pages 1901-1912, November.
- Grundy, Emily & Tomassini, Cecilia, 2005. "Fertility history and health in later life: a record linkage study in England and Wales," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 217-228, July.
- Adriana Lleras-Muney, 2005. "The Relationship Between Education and Adult Mortality in the United States," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 72(1), pages 189-221.
- Vegard Skirbekk & Hans-Peter Kohler & Alexia Prskawetz, 2004. "Birth month, school graduation, and the timing of births and marriages," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 41(3), pages 547-568, August.
- Ann Huff Stevens & Marianne Page & Philip Oreopoulos, 2005.
"The Intergenerational Effects of Compulsory Schooling,"
519, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Philip Oreopoulos & Marianne E. Page, 2006. "The Intergenerational Effects of Compulsory Schooling," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(4), pages 729-760, October.
- Zachary Zimmer & Albert I. Hermalin & Hui-Sheng Lin, 2002. "Whose Education Counts? The Added Impact of Adult-Child Education on Physical Functioning of Older Taiwanese," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 57(1), pages S23-S32.
- Lee, Jong-Wha & Francisco, Ruth, 2010.
"Human Capital Accumulation in Emerging Asia, 1970–2030,"
ADB Economics Working Paper Series
216, Asian Development Bank.
- Lee, Jong-Wha & Francisco, Ruth, 2012. "Human capital accumulation in emerging Asia, 1970–2030," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 76-86.
- Tarani Chandola & Paul Clarke & J. N. Morris & David Blane, 2006. "Pathways between education and health: a causal modelling approach," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 169(2), pages 337-359.
- Adriaan Kalwij, 2010. "The impact of family policy expenditure on fertility in western Europe," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 47(2), pages 503-519, May.
- Ronald Lee & Shripad Tuljapurkar, 1997. "Death and Taxes: Longer life, consumption, and social security," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 34(1), pages 67-81, February.
- William C. Horrace & Beyza P. Ural & Jin Hwa Jung, 2006.
"Inter-Industry Gender Wage Gaps by Knowledge Intensity: Discrimination and Technology in Korea,"
Center for Policy Research Working Papers
79, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Beyza Ural & William Horrace & Jin Hwa Jung, 2009. "Inter-industry gender wage gaps by knowledge intensity: discrimination and technology in Korea," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(11), pages 1437-1452.
- Elo, Irma T. & Preston, Samuel H., 1996. "Educational differentials in mortality: United States, 1979-1985," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 47-57, January.
- repec:cai:poeine:pope_203_0417 is not listed on IDEAS
- Logan, John Allen & Hoff, Peter D. & Newton, Michael A., 2008. "Two-Sided Estimation of Mate Preferences for Similarities in Age, Education, and Religion," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103, pages 559-569, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dem:demres:v:30:y:2014:i:26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Editorial Office)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.