Young Smes Insolvency.Theoretical Considerations And Policy Actions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sally Chen & Minsuk Kim & Marijn Otte & Kevin Wiseman & Aleksandra Zdzienicka, 2015. "Private Sector Deleveraging and Growth Following Busts," IMF Working Papers 15/35, International Monetary Fund.
- Bergljot B Barkbu & Pelin Berkmen & Pavel Lukyantsau & Sergejs Saksonovs & Hanni Schoelermann, 2015. "Investment in the Euro Area; Why Has It Been Weak?," IMF Working Papers 15/32, International Monetary Fund.
- Rajkamal Iyer & José-Luis Peydró & Samuel da-Rocha-Lopes & Antoinette Schoar, 2014.
"Interbank Liquidity Crunch and the Firm Credit Crunch: Evidence from the 2007--2009 Crisis,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 27(1), pages 347-372, January.
- Rajkamal Iyer & Samuel Da-Rocha-Lopes & José-Luis Peydró & Antoinette Schoar, 2013. "Interbank liquidity crunch and the firm credit crunch: Evidence from the 2007-2009 crisis," Economics Working Papers 1365, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Rajkamal Iyer & Samuel Da-Rocha-Lopes & José-Luis Peydró & Antoinette Schoar, 2013. "Interbank Liquidity Crunch and the Firm Credit Crunch: Evidence from the 2007-2009 Crisis," Working Papers 687, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Federico Cingano & Francesco Manaresi & Enrico Sette, 2016.
"Does Credit Crunch Investment Down? New Evidence on the Real Effects of the Bank-Lending Channel,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 29(10), pages 2737-2773.
- Federico Cingano & Francesco Manaresi & Enrico Sette, 2013. "Does credit crunch investments down? New evidence on the real effects of the bank-lending channel," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 91, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Sebastian Ion CEPTUREANU & Eduard Gabriel CEPTUREANU & Filip ZGUBEA & Alina TUDORACHE, 2012. "Economic Survey on Knowledge Based Management in Romanian Companies," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(2), pages 325-336, May.
- Ion POPA & Camelia Elena CIOLAC & Sebastian CEPTUREANU & Eduard CEPTUREANU, 2010. "Romanian Banks – Romanian SMEs: A Mutual Business Relationship," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 11(2), pages 338-349, May.
More about this item
Keywordsyoung SMEs; insolvency; start-ups;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ddj:fserec:y:2015:p:120-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gianina Mihai). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fegalro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.