Modern central banking from monetary perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adam S. Posen, 2006. "Why Central Banks Should Not Burst Bubbles," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(1), pages 109-124, May.
- John B Taylor, 2009. "The Need to Return to a Monetary Framework," Business Economics, Palgrave Macmillan;National Association for Business Economics, vol. 44(2), pages 63-72.
- Laurence M. Ball & Niamh Sheridan, 2004.
"Does Inflation Targeting Matter?,"
NBER Chapters, in: The Inflation-Targeting Debate, pages 249-282,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence Ball & Niamh Sheridan, 2003. "Does Inflation Targeting Matter?," NBER Working Papers 9577, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence Ball & Niamh Sheridan, 2004. "Does inflation targeting matter?," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 118, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Niamh Sheridan & Laurence M. Ball, 2003. "Does Inflation Targeting Matter?," IMF Working Papers 03/129, International Monetary Fund.
- Otmar Issing, 2009. "Asset Prices and Monetary Policy," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 29(1), pages 45-51, Winter.
- Pedro Teles & Harald Uhlig & João Valle e Azevedo, 2016.
"Is Quantity Theory Still Alive?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 126(591), pages 442-464, March.
- Teles, Pedro & Uhlig, Harald, 2010. "Is Quantity Theory Still Alive?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8049, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Teles, Pedro & Uhlig, Harald, 2013. "Is quantity theory still alive?," Working Paper Series 1605, European Central Bank.
- Pedro Teles & Harald Uhlig, 2010. "Is Quantity Theory Still Alive?," NBER Working Papers 16393, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William R. White, 2006. "Is price stability enough?," BIS Working Papers 205, Bank for International Settlements.
- Milton Friedman, 2004. "Reflections on A Monetary History," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 23(3), pages 349-351, Winter.
- Mishkin, Frederic S., 2001. "From monetary targeting to inflation targeting : lessons from the industrialized countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2684, The World Bank.
- Brzoza-Brzezina, Michał & Kolasa, Marcin & Makarski, Krzysztof, 2013.
"The anatomy of standard DSGE models with financial frictions,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 32-51.
- Michał Brzoza-Brzezina & Marcin Kolasa & Krzysztof Makarski, 2011. "The anatomy of standard DSGE models with financial frictions," NBP Working Papers 80, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Dieter Gerdesmeier & Hans‐Eggert Reimers & Barbara Roffia, 2010.
"Asset Price Misalignments and the Role of Money and Credit,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 377-407, Winter.
- Gerdesmeier, Dieter & Roffia, Barbara & Reimers, Hans-Eggert, 2009. "Asset price misalignments and the role of money and credit," Working Paper Series 1068, European Central Bank.
- Fredrik NG Andersson, 2011. "Monetary Policy, Asset Price Inflation and Consumer Price Inflation," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(1), pages 759-770.
- Michael Woodford, 2007. "The Case for Forecast Targeting as a Monetary Policy Strategy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 21(4), pages 3-24, Fall.
- Dewald, William G. & Haug, Alfred A., 2004. "Longer-term effects of monetary growth on real and nominal variables, major industrial countries, 1880-2001," Working Paper Series 382, European Central Bank.
- David C. Black & Michael R. Dowd, 1994. "The Money Multiplier, the Money Market, and the LM Curve," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 20(3), pages 301-310, Summer.
More about this item
Keywordsmoney; monetary aggregates; modern central banking;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpn:umkeip:v:15:y:2016:i:4:p:547-556. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Miroslawa Buczynska). General contact details of provider: http://www.wydawnictwoumk.pl .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.