National borders matterwhere one draws the lines too
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Vincent Vicard & Emmanuelle Lavallée, 2013. "National borders matter...where one draws the lines too," Post-Print hal-01548193, HAL.
- Lavallée, E. & Vicard, V., 2010. "National borders matter... where one draws the lines too," Working papers 272, Banque de France.
References listed on IDEAS
- Álvarez, L-J. & Bulligan, G. & Cabrero, A. & Ferrara, L. & Stahl, H., 2009. "Housing cycles in the major euro area countries," Working papers 269, Banque de France.
- Jean Barthélemy & Magali Marx & Aurélien Poissonnier, 2009.
"Trends and Cycles: An Historical Review of the Euro Area,"
Sciences Po publications
258, Sciences Po.
- Barthélemy, J. & Marx, M. & Poissonnier, A., 2009. "Trends and Cycles : an Historical Review of the Euro Area," Working papers 258, Banque de France.
- Dubecq, S. & Ghattassi, I., 2009. "Consumption-Wealth Ratio and Housing Prices," Working papers 264, Banque de France.
- Antipa, P. & Lecat, R., 2009. "The “housing bubble” and financial factors: Insights from a structural model of the French and Spanish residential markets," Working papers 267, Banque de France.
- Gilbert Cette & Yusuf Kocoglu & Jacques Mairesse, 2009.
"Productivity Growth and Levels in France, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States in the Twentieth Century,"
NBER Working Papers
15577, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cette, G. & Kocoglu, Y. & Mairesse, J., 2010. "Productivity Growth and Levels in France, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States in the Twentieth Century," Working papers 271, Banque de France.
- Dixon, H. D., 2009.
"A unified framework for understanding and comparing dynamic wage and price-setting models,"
257, Banque de France.
- Dixon, Huw David, 2009. "A unified framework for understanding and comparing dynamic wage and price setting models," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/20, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Bricongne, Jean-Charles & Fontagné, Lionel & Gaulier, Guillaume & Taglioni, Daria & Vicard, Vincent, 2012.
"Firms and the global crisis: French exports in the turmoil,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 134-146.
- Bricongne, J-C. & Fontagné, L. & Gaulier, G. & Taglioni, D. & Vicard, V., 2009. "Firms and the global crisis: French exports in the turmoil," Working papers 265, Banque de France.
- Jean-Charles Bricongne & Lionel Fontagné & Guillaume Gaulier & Daria Taglioni & Vincent Vicard, 2012. "Firms and the global crisis: French exports in the turmoil," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01299846, HAL.
- Jean-Charles Bricongne & Lionel Fontagné & Guillaume Gaulier & Daria Taglioni & Vincent Vicard, 2012. "Firms and the global crisis: French exports in the turmoil," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00639897, HAL.
- Taglioni, Daria & Bricongne, Jean-Charles & Fontagné, Lionel & Gaulier, Guillaume & Vicard, Vincent, 2010. "Firms and the global crisis: French exports in the turmoil," Working Paper Series 1245, European Central Bank.
- Alain Monfort., 2009. "Une modélisation séquentielle de la VaR," Working papers 250, Banque de France.
- Borgy, V. & Clerc, L. & Renne, J-P., 2009. "Asset-price boom-bust cycles and credit: what is the scope of macro-prudential regulation?," Working papers 263, Banque de France.
- Dubecq, S. & Mojon, B. & Ragot, X., 2009. "Fuzzy Capital Requirements, Risk-Shifting and the Risk Taking Channel of Monetary Policy," Working papers 254, Banque de France.
- Horny, Guillaume & Picchio, Matteo, 2010.
"Identification of lagged duration dependence in multiple-spell competing risks models,"
Elsevier, vol. 106(3), pages 241-243, March.
- Horny, G. & Picchio, M., 2009. "Identification of lagged duration dependence in multiple-spell competing risks models," Working papers 260, Banque de France.
- Guillaume HORNY & Matteo PICCHIO, 2009. "Identification of Lagged Duration Dependence in Multiple Spells Competing Risks Models," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2009001, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Frappa, S. & Mésonnier, J-S., 2009. "The housing price boom of the late ’90s: did inflation targeting matter?," Working papers 255, Banque de France.
- Arrondel, L. & Savignac, F., 2009. "Stockholding: Does housing wealth matter?," Working papers 266, Banque de France.
- Gilbert Cette & Jimmy Lopez, 2012. "ICT demand behaviour: an international comparison," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 397-410, June.
- Bellégo, C. & Ferrara, L., 2009. "Forecasting Euro-area recessions using time-varying binary response models for financial," Working papers 259, Banque de France.
- Fraisse, H. & Kramarz, F. & Prost, C., 2009. "Labor Court Inputs, Judicial Cases Outcomes and Labor Flows: Identifying Real EPL," Working papers 256, Banque de France.
- Renne, J-P., 2009. "Frequency-domain analysis of debt service in a macro-finance model for the euro area," Working papers 261, Banque de France.
- Ferrara, L. & Vigna, O., 2009. "Cyclical relationships between GDP and housing market in France: Facts and factors at play," Working papers 268, Banque de France.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:scn:vgmu00:2018:i:5:p:56-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- Döhrn, Roland & Jäger, Philipp & Zwick, Lina, 2016. "Peak Trade? Auswirkungen einer weltwirtschaftlichen Wachstumsverlangsamung auf das Exportland Nordrhein-Westfalen," RWI Projektberichte, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, number 148929.
- Hinnerk Gnutzmann & Arevik Gnutzmann-Mkrtchyan, 2016. "The Silent Success of Customs Unions," CESifo Working Paper Series 5944, CESifo Group Munich.
- Giovanni Federico & Antonio Tena-Junguito, 2017.
"A tale of two globalizations: gains from trade and openness 1800–2010,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 153(3), pages 601-626, August.
- Federico, Giovanni & Tena Junguito, Antonio, 2016. "A tale of two globalizations: gains from trade and openness 1800-2010," CEPR Discussion Papers 11128, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tena Junguito, Antonio & Federico, Giovanni, 2016. "A tale of two globalizations : gains for trade and openness 1800-2010," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH 22354, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- repec:nos:vgmu00:2018:i:5:p:56-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lavallée, Emmanuelle & Lochard, Julie, 2015. "The comparative effects of independence on trade," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 613-632.
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- N70 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - General, International, or Comparative
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:46:y:2013:i:1:p:135-153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.