Fuzzy Capital Requirements, Risk-Shifting and the Risk Taking Channel of Monetary Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Challe Edouard & Ragot Xavier, 2011.
"Bubbles and Self-Fulfilling Crises,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-38, May.
- Edouard Challe & Xavier Ragot, 2005. "Bubbles and self fullfilling crisis," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/1qrcn1mmq68, Sciences Po.
- Edouard Challe & Xavier Ragot, 2006. "Bubbles and Self-fulfilling Crises," 2006 Meeting Papers 254, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Edouard Challe & Xavier Ragot, 2007. "Bubbles and self-fulfilling crises," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590568, HAL.
- Edouard Challe & Xavier Ragot, 2011. "Bubbles and Self-Fulfilling Crises," Post-Print halshs-00654655, HAL.
- Adrian, Tobias & Shin, Hyun Song, 2010. "Liquidity and leverage," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 418-437, July.
- John B. Taylor & John C. Williams, 2009.
"A black swan in the money market,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Jan.
- Barlevy, Gadi, 2014.
"A leverage-based model of speculative bubbles,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 459-505.
- Gadi Barlevy, 2008. "A Leverage Based Model of Speculative Bubbles," 2008 Meeting Papers 196, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gadi Barlevy, 2011. "A leverage-based model of speculative bubbles," Working Paper Series WP-2011-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Gadi Barlevy, 2008. "A leverage-based model of speculative bubbles," Working Paper Series WP-08-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Jean Tirole, 2012.
"Collective Moral Hazard, Maturity Mismatch, and Systemic Bailouts,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(1), pages 60-93, February.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Jean Tirole, 2009. "Collective Moral Hazard, Maturity Mismatch and Systemic Bailouts," NBER Working Papers 15138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean Tirole & Emmanuel Farhi, 2010. "Collective Moral Hazard, Maturity Mismatch, and Systemic Bailouts," 2010 Meeting Papers 822, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Farhi, Emmanuel & Tirole, Jean, 2009. "Collective Moral Hazard, Maturity Mismatch and Systemic Bailouts," IDEI Working Papers 571, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Oct 2010.
- Jean Tirole & Emmanuel Farhi, 2009. "Collective Moral Hazard, Maturity Mismatch and Systemic Bailouts," Working Papers 2009.57, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Farhi, Emmanuel & Tirole, Jean, 2009. "Collective Moral Hazard, Maturity Mismatch and Systemic Bailouts," TSE Working Papers 09-052, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Oct 2010.
- Zhiguo He & Arvind Krishnamurthy, 2008. "A Model of Capital and Crises," NBER Working Papers 14366, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matteo Ciccarelli & Angela Maddaloni & Jose Luis Peydro, 2015.
"Trusting the Bankers: A New Look at the Credit Channel of Monetary Policy,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 18(4), pages 979-1002, October.
- Ciccarelli, Matteo & Peydró, José-Luis & Maddaloni, Angela, 2010. "Trusting the bankers: a new look at the credit channel of monetary policy," Working Paper Series 1228, European Central Bank.
- repec:pse:psecon:2005-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Geanakoplos, 2009. "The Leverage Cycle," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1715, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Bengt Holmstrom & Jean Tirole, 1997.
"Financial Intermediation, Loanable Funds, and The Real Sector,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 112(3), pages 663-691.
- Bengt Holmstrom & Jean Tirole, 1994. "Financial Intermediation, Loanable Funds and the Real Sector," Working papers 95-1, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Holmström, Bengt & Tirole, Jean, 1994. "Financial Intermediation, Loanable Funds and the Real Sector," IDEI Working Papers 40, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Hamerle, Alfred & Liebig, Thilo & Rösch, Daniel, 2003. "Credit Risk Factor Modeling and the Basel II IRB Approach," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2003,02, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Allen, Franklin & Gale, Douglas, 2000. "Bubbles and Crises," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(460), pages 236-255, January.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital requirements; Imperfect Information; Risk-taking Channel of monetary policy.;
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-11-07 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2009-11-07 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2009-11-07 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2009-11-07 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bfr:banfra:254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael brassart). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdfgvfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.