Ricardian trade and the impact of domestic competition on export performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William R Kerr, 2018.
"Heterogeneous Technology Diffusion and Ricardian Trade Patterns,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 32(1), pages 163-182.
- William R. Kerr, 2013. "Heterogeneous Technology Diffusion and Ricardian Trade Patterns," Harvard Business School Working Papers 14-039, Harvard Business School.
- William R. Kerr, 2013. "Heterogeneous Technology Diffusion and Ricardian Trade Patterns," NBER Working Papers 19657, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kerr,William Robert, 2017. "Heterogeneous technology diffusion and Ricardian trade patterns," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8027, The World Bank.
- William R. Kerr, 2016. "Heterogeneous Technology Diffusion and Ricardian Trade Patterns," CESifo Working Paper Series 6216, CESifo Group Munich.
- Haichao Fan & Edwin L.-C. Lai & Han Steffan Qi, 2016. "Imported-input Trade Liberalization and Firms' Export Performance in China: Theory and Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 5828, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ulf Lewrick & Lukas Mohler & Rolf Weder, 2014. "When firms and industries matter: understanding the sources of productivity growth," BIS Working Papers 469, Bank for International Settlements.
- Fábio Batista & José Eduardo Matos & Miguel Costa Matos, 2017. "Assessing the Competitiveness of the Portuguese Footwear Sector," GEE Papers 0066, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Feb 2017.
More about this item
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:45:y:2012:i:2:p:585-612. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.