Why not euroisation?
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Willem H. Buiter & Clemens Grafe, 2001.
"Central Banking and the Choice of Currency Regime in Accession Countries,"
Chapters in SUERF Studies,
SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Willem H. Buiter & Clemens Grafe, 2001. "Central Banking and the Choice of Currency Regime in Accession Countries," SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 11 edited by Morten Balling, November.
- Clemens Grafe & Willem Buiter, 2001. "Central Banking and the Choice of Currency Regime in Accession Countries," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 6(1), pages 287-318.
- Andrew K. Rose, 2000. "One money, one market: the effect of common currencies on trade," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 15(30), pages 7-46, 04.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Andrew K. Rose, 2000. "Estimating the Effect of Currency Unions on Trade and Output," NBER Working Papers 7857, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ales Bulir, 2003. "Some Exchange Rates Are More Stable than Others: Short-Run Evidence from Transition Countries," Working Papers 2003/05, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- FFF1Jitka NNN1Rychtarikova, 2004. "The case of the Czech Republic," Demographic Research Special Collections, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 2(5), pages 105-138, April.
- Thom, Rodney & Walsh, Brendan, 2002. "The effect of a currency union on trade: Lessons from the Irish experience," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 1111-1123, June.
- Daniel Gros, 2002. "The euro for the Balkans?," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 10(2), pages 491-511, July.
- Eduard Hochreiter & Riccardo Rovelli, 2002.
"The generation and distribution of central bank seigniorage in the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland,"
BNL Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 55(223), pages 391-415.
- Eduard Hochreiter & Riccardo Rovelli, 2002. "The generation and distribution of central bank seigniorage in the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 55(223), pages 391-415.
- Süppel, Ralph, 2003. "Comparing economic dynamics in the EU and CEE accession countries," Working Paper Series 0267, European Central Bank.
- Fischer, Andreas M & Jordan, Thomas J. & Lack, Caeser P, 2002.
"Giving Up the Swiss Franc: Some Consideration on Seigniorage Flows Under EMU,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3156, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andreas M. Fischer & Thomas J. Jordan & Caesar P. Lack, 2002. "Giving Up the Swiss Franc:Some Considerations on Seigniorage Flows under EMU," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 138(I), pages 61-82, March.
- R. Golinelli & R. Orsi, 2001. "Hungary and Poland," Working Papers 424, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Jérôme Creel & Sandrine Levasseur, 2004.
"How would a fixed-exchange-rate regime fit the transition economies?. The cases of the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 91(5), pages 83-120.
- Jérôme Creel & Sandrine Levasseur, 2004. "How would a Fixed-Exchange-Rate Regime Fit the Transition Economies? The cases of the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/3083, Sciences Po.
- Zenon Kontolemis, 2003. "Exchange rates are a matter of common concern: policies in the run-up to the euro?," European Economy - Economic Papers 191, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Sergio Nardis & Claudio Vicarelli, 2003. "Currency unions and trade: The special case of EMU," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 139(4), pages 625-649, December.
- Timotej Jagric, 2003. "Business Cycles in Central and East European Countries," Eastern European Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 41(5), pages 6-23, January.
- Arratibel, Olga & Rodriguez-Palenzuela, Diego & Thimann, Christian, 2002. "Inflation dynamics and dual inflation in accession countries: a 'New Keynesian' perspective," Working Paper Series 0132, European Central Bank.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Carmen M. Reinhart, 2002.
"Fear Of Floating,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 117(2), pages 379-408, May.
- Torsten Persson, 2001. "Currency unions and trade: how large is the treatment effect?," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 16(33), pages 433-462, October.
- Anne Sulling, 2002. "Should Estonia euroize?," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 10(2), pages 469-490, July.
- Sergio Nardis, 2004. "Currency unions and trade: The special case of EMU," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 140(3), pages 625-649, September.
- Lusinyan, Lusine & Buch, Claudia M., 2002. "Short-Term Capital, Economic Transformation, and EU Accession," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2002,02, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Jochem, Axel & Herrmann, Sabine, 2003. "The international integration of money markets in the central and east European accession countries: deviations from covered interest parity, capital controls and inefficiencies in the financial secto," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2003,07, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Peter Backé & Jarko Fidrmuc & Thomas Reininger & Franz Schardax, 2002. "Price Dynamics in Central and Eastern European EU Accession," Working Papers 61, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:reofsp:reof_075_0121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.