The case of the Czech Republic
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mico Apostolov, 2010.
"Attributes To Corporate Governance And Enterprise Restructuring In The Macedonian Economy,"
Center For Economic Analyses, pages 5-16, December.
- Apostolov, Mico, 2011. "Attributes to corporate governance and enterprise restructuring in the Macedonian economy," MPRA Paper 29101, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Apostolov, Mico, 2011.
"Governance and Enterprise Restructuring - the case of Macedonia,"
29098, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Apostolov, Mico, 2011. "Governance and enterprise restructuring - the case of Macedonia," MPRA Paper 30812, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabriele Guggiola, 2010. "IFRS Adoption in the E.U., accounting harmonization and market efficiency: a review," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf1002, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Balázs Égert & Ronald MacDonald, 2006.
"Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Transition Economies: Surveying the Surveyable,"
MNB Working Papers
2006/5, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Balazs Egert & Ronald MacDonald, 2006. "Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Transition Economies: Surveying the Surveyable," CESifo Working Paper Series 1739, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sandrine Levasseur, 2004. "Why not euroisation?," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 91(5), pages 121-156.
- Rocío Betancourt & Hernando Vargas & Norberto Rodríguez., 2008.
"Interest Rate Pass-Through in Colombia: a Micro-Banking Perspective,"
Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía,
Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 45(131), pages 29-58.
- Rocío Betancourt & Hernando Vargas & Norberto Rodríguez Niño, 2006. "Interest Rate Pass-Through In Colombia: A Micro- Banking Perspective," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002909, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Rocio Betancourt & Hernando Vargas & Norberto Rodríguez, 2006. "Interest Rate Pass-Through In Colombia: A Micro-Banking Perspective," Borradores de Economia 407, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Jérôme Creel* & Sandrine Levasseur, 2007.
"Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanisms in the CEECs: How Important are the Differences with the Euro Area?,"
The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 30-59, February.
- Jerome Creel & Sandrine Levasseur, 2005. "Monetary policy transmission mechanisms in the CEECs: How important are the differences with the euro area?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2005-02, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Jérôme Creel & Sandrine Levasseur, 2005. "Monetary policy transmission mechanisms in the CEECs: How important are the differences with the euro area?," Working Papers hal-00972777, HAL.
- Jérôme Creel & Sandrine Levasseur, 2005. "Monetary policy transmission mechanisms in the CEECs: How important are the differences with the euro area?," Sciences Po publications 2005-02, Sciences Po.
- Holm, Claus & Schøler, Finn & Lønne, Henrik & Maingot, Michael, 2009. "A Study of the Adoption and Implementation of International Financial Reporting Standards in the Two EU Countries of Denmark and Ireland and New Zealand, a Non EU Country," Accounting Research Center Working Papers A-2009-01, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Radu Muntean, 2009. "Early Warning Models for Banking Supervision in Romania," Advances in Economic and Financial Research - DOFIN Working Paper Series 39, Bucharest University of Economics, Center for Advanced Research in Finance and Banking - CARFIB.
- Lahura, Erick, 2006.
"El efecto traspaso de la tasa de interés y la política monetaria en el Perú: 1995-2004,"
Revista Estudios Económicos,
Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, issue 13.
- Erick Lahura, 2005. "El efecto traspaso de la tasa de interés y la política monetaria en el Perú: 1995-2004," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2005-244, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Igor Filatotchev & Natalia Isachenkova & Tomasz Mickiewicz, 2007.
"Corporate Governance, Managers' Independence, Exporting, and Performance of Firms in Transition Economies,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(5), pages 62-77, October.
- Igor Filatotchev & Natalia Isachenkova & Tomasz Mickiewicz, 2005. "Corporate Governance, Managers??? Independence, Exporting And Performance Of Firms In Transition Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp805, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Igor Filatotchev & Natalia Isachenkova & Tomasz Mickiewicz, 2006. "Corporate governance, managers' independence, exporting and performance of firms in transition economies," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 62, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Egert, Balazs & Crespo-Cuaresma, Jesus & Reininger, Thomas, 2007.
"Interest rate pass-through in central and Eastern Europe: Reborn from ashes merely to pass away?,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 209-225.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Balázs Égert & Thomas Reininger, 2006. "Interest Rate Pass-Through in Central and Eastern Europe: Reborn from Ashes Merely to Pass Away?," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 88-111.
- Bal??zs ??gert & Jesus Crespo-Cuaresma & Thomas Reininger, 2006. "Interest Rate Pass-Through in Central and Eastern Europe: Reborn from Ashes Merely to Pass Away?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp851, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Patrícia Teixeira Lopes & Lúcia Lima Rodrigues, 2007. "Accounting for financial instruments: A comparison of European companies’ practices with IAS 32 and IAS 39," FEP Working Papers 239, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Nhu Tuyên Le, 2009. "Liens Entre Comptabilite Et Systeme Economique : La Transition Vietnamienne," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) halshs-00460227, HAL.
- Fabrizio Coricelli & Bal??zs ??gert & Ronald MacDonald, 2006. "Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Central & Eastern Europe: Gliding on a Wind of Change," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp850, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Anca Podpiera & Jiri Podpiera, 2005. "Deteriorating Cost Efficiency in Commercial Banks Signals an Increasing Risk of Failure," Working Papers 2005/06, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Jianfeng Wu & Dean Xu & Phillip Phan, 2011. "The effects of ownership concentration and corporate debt on corporate divestitures in Chinese listed firms," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 95-114, March.
- Patricia Teixeira Lopes & Rui Couto Viana, 2008. "The transition to IFRS: disclosures by Portuguese listed companies," FEP Working Papers 285, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Luis F. Brunstein, 2008. "Policies to reduce instability," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL CARIBE 007100, UNIVERSIDAD DEL NORTE.
- Virolainen, Meri, 2006. "Russian Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition," Working Papers 18861, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
More about this item
KeywordsCzech Republic; favorable mortality turnover; life style; medical factors; mortality; survival by education; transition period;
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dem:drspec:v:2:y:2004:i:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Editorial Office). General contact details of provider: http://www.demogr.mpg.de/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.