The Incidence and Intensity of Employer Funded Training: Australian Evidence on the Impact of Flexible Work
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marloes de Graaf-Zijl, 2005. "The Attractiveness of Temporary Employment to Reduce Adjustment Costs," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-121/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:lan:wpaper:3170 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:3015 is not listed on IDEAS
- Didier Fouarge & Andries Grip & Wendy Smits & Robert Vries, 2012.
"Flexible Contracts and Human Capital Investments,"
Springer, vol. 160(2), pages 177-195, June.
- Fouarge Didier & Grip Andries de & Smits Wendy & Vries Robert de, 2011. "Flexible contracts and human capital investments," ROA Research Memorandum 013, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Fouarge, D. & de Grip, A. & Smits, W. & de Vries, M.R., 2011. "Flexible contracts and human capital investments," ROA Research Memorandum 13, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Fouarge, D. & de Grip, A. & Smits, W. & de Vries, M.R., 2011. "Flexible contracts and human capital investments," Research Memorandum 051, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Inga Lass & Mark Wooden, 2017.
"The Structure of the Wage Gap for Temporary Workers: Evidence from Australian Panel Data,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2017n08, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Lass, Inga & Wooden, Mark, 2017. "The Structure of the Wage Gap for Temporary Workers: Evidence from Australian Panel Data," IZA Discussion Papers 10670, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Duncan McVicar & Mark Wooden & Felix Leung & Ning Li, 2016. "Work-Related Training and the Probability of Transitioning from Non-Permanent to Permanent Employment," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 54(3), pages 623-646, September.
- repec:lan:wpaper:2921 is not listed on IDEAS
- Colin Green & Parvinder Kler & Gareth Leeves, 2010.
"Flexible Contract Workers in Inferior Jobs: Reappraising the Evidence,"
British Journal of Industrial Relations,
London School of Economics, vol. 48(3), pages 605-629, September.
- C Green & P Kler & G Leeves, 2008. "Flexible contract workers in inferior jobs: reappraising the evidence," Working Papers 591842, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Benoit Dostie & Pierre Thomas Léger, 2008. "Une analyse des déterminants de l'incidence et de l'intensité de la formation des travailleurs québécois selon l'âge et comparaison avec l'Ontario," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-23, CIRANO.
- Inmaculada Garcia & Colin Green & Maria Navarro Paniagua, 2012. "New Estimates of the Effect of Temporary Employment on Absenteeism," Working Papers 24151321, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:51:y:2004:i:5:p:609-625. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.