Reorganization of Firms and Labor Market Inequality
In what follows, we examine the consequences of the development for the reorganization of work, the breack-down of occupational barriers, the transformation of job opportunities, and the implications for inequality in the labor market.
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
|Date of creation:||31 Oct 1997|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Institute for International Economic Studies, Stockholm University, S-106 91 Stockholm, Sweden|
Web page: http://www.iies.su.se/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Holmstrom, Bengt & Milgrom, Paul, 1991. "Multitask Principal-Agent Analyses: Incentive Contracts, Asset Ownership, and Job Design," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(0), pages 24-52, Special I.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1995. "The Economics of Modern Manufacturing: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(4), pages 997-99, September.
- Lindbeck,A. & Snower,D.J., 1995.
"Restructuring Production and Work,"
602, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Snower, Dennis J., 1997. "Restructuring Production and Work," Seminar Papers 602, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Snower, Dennis J., 1995. "Restructuring Production and Work," CEPR Discussion Papers 1323, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iiessp:0605. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hanna Christiansson)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.