Reorganization of Firms and Labor Market Inequality
In what follows, we examine the consequences of the development for the reorganization of work, the breack-down of occupational barriers, the transformation of job opportunities, and the implications for inequality in the labor market.
|Date of creation:||14 Dec 1995|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Research Institute of Industrial Economics, Box 55665, SE-102 15 Stockholm, Sweden|
Phone: +46 8 665 4500
Fax: +46 8 665 4599
Web page: http://www.ifn.se/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Holmstrom, Bengt & Milgrom, Paul, 1991. "Multitask Principal-Agent Analyses: Incentive Contracts, Asset Ownership, and Job Design," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(0), pages 24-52, Special I.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Snower, Dennis J., 1995.
"Restructuring Production and Work,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1323, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lindbeck,A. & Snower,D.J., 1995. "Restructuring Production and Work," Papers 602, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Snower, Dennis J., 1997. "Restructuring Production and Work," Seminar Papers 602, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1995. "The Economics of Modern Manufacturing: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(4), pages 997-999, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0448. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.