The Type of Contract and Starting Wage and Wage Growth: The Evidence from New Graduates from Post-Secondary Schools in the Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alison L. Booth & Marco Francesconi & Jeff Frank, 2002.
"Temporary Jobs: Stepping Stones Or Dead Ends?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(480), pages 189-213, June.
- Booth, Alison L. & Francesconi, Marco & Frank, Jeff, 2000. "Temporary Jobs: Stepping Stones or Dead Ends?," IZA Discussion Papers 205, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alison L. Booth & Marco Francesconi & Jeff Frank, 2002. "Temporary Jobs: Stepping Stones or Dead Ends?," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 8, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Bertil Holmlund & Donald Storrie, 2002.
"Temporary Work In Turbulent Times: The Swedish Experience,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(480), pages 245-269, June.
- Holmlund, Bertil & Storrie, Donald, 2001. "Temporary Work in Turbulent Times: The Swedish Experience," Working Paper Series 2002:1, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Bertil Holmlund & Donald Storrie, 2002. "Temporary Work in Turbulent Times: The Swedish Experience," CESifo Working Paper Series 671, CESifo Group Munich.
- Engellandt, Axel & Riphahn, Regina T., 2005. "Temporary contracts and employee effort," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 281-299, June.
- Juan J Dolado & Carlos Garcia--Serrano & Juan F. Jimeno, 2002.
"Drawing Lessons From The Boom Of Temporary Jobs In Spain,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(721), pages 270-295, June.
- Juan José Dolado & Carlos García-Serrano & Juan F. Jimeno, "undated". "Drawing Lessons from the Boom of Temporary Jobs in Spain," Working Papers 2001-11, FEDEA.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Garcia-Serrano, Carlos & Jimeno, Juan F, 2001. "Drawing Lessons From the Boom of Temporary Jobs in Spain," CEPR Discussion Papers 2884, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Goux, Dominique & Maurin, Eric & Pauchet, Marianne, 2001.
"Fixed-term contracts and the dynamics of labour demand,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 533-552, March.
- Dominique Goux & Eric Maurin & Marianne Pauchet, 1999. "Fixed-term Contracts and the Dynamics of Labour Demand," Working Papers 99-02, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Barron, John M & Berger, Mark C & Black, Dan A, 1997. "Employer Search, Training, and Vacancy Duration," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 35(1), pages 167-192, January.
- Cecilia Albert & Carlos García-Serrano & Virginia Hernanz, 2004. "Firm-provided training and temporary contracts," Spanish Economic Review, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 67-88, January.
- James Heckman & Justin L. Tobias & Edward Vytlacil, 2003.
"Simple Estimators for Treatment Parameters in a Latent-Variable Framework,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 85(3), pages 748-755, August.
- Heckman, J J & Tobias, Justin & Vytlacil, Ed, 2003. "Simple Estimators for Treatment Parameters in a Latent Variable Framework," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12012, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Boockmann, Bernhard & Hagen, Tobias, 2008.
"Fixed-term contracts as sorting mechanisms: Evidence from job durations in West Germany,"
Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 984-1005, October.
- Boockmann, Bernhard & Hagen, Tobias, 2005. "Fixed-term Contracts as Sorting Mechanisms: Evidence From Job Durations in West Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-85, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- O Blanchard & A Landier, 2002. "The Perverse Effects of Partial Labour Market Reform: fixed--Term Contracts in France," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(480), pages 214-244, June.
- Abowd, John M. & Kramarz, Francis, 2003. "The costs of hiring and separations," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 499-530, October.
- María A.Davia & Virginia Hernanz, 2004. "Temporary employment and segmentation in the Spanish labour market: An empirical analysis through the study of wage differentials," Spanish Economic Review, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 6(4), pages 291-318, December.
- Wiji Arulampalam & Alison L. Booth, 1998. "Training and Labour Market Flexibility: Is There a Trade-off?," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 36(4), pages 521-536, December.
- Sarah Brown & John G. Sessions, 2003. "Earnings, Education, and Fixed-Term Contracts," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 50(4), pages 492-506, September.
- Leandro Elia, 2010. "Temporary/Permanent Workers' Wage Gap: A Brand-new Form of Wage Inequality?," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 24(2), pages 178-200, June.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Brencic, Vera, 2009. "Employers' hiring practices, employment protection, and costly search: A vacancy-level analysis," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 461-479, October.
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Serrano-Padial, Ricardo, 2007. "Wage Growth Implications of Fixed-Term Employment: An Analysis by Contract Duration and Job Mobility," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 829-847, October.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2011-11-01 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2011-11-01 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:laa:wpaper:20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.almalaurea.it .