Am Tropf Russlands? Ein Konzept zur empirischen Messung von Energieversorgungssicherheit
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Manuel Frondel / Rainer Kambeck / Christoph M. Schmidt, 2007. "Steinkohlebergbau: Subventionierung um jeden Preis?," List Forum Chapter,in: List Forum Band 33, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 1-17 List Gesellschaft e.V..
- Frondel, Manuel & Kambeck, Rainer & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2007. "Hard coal subsidies: A never-ending story?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3807-3814, July.
- N/A, 2005. "Book Reviews," International Studies, , vol. 42(1), pages 87-101, January.
- N/A, 2005. "Book Reviews," The Journal of Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, vol. 14(1), pages 71-89, March.
- R. Henrion, 2005. "Book Review," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 61(2), pages 345-346, June.
- Adelman, M A, 1990. "Mineral Depletion, with Special Reference to Petroleum," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(1), pages 1-10, February.
- N/A, 2005. "Book Reviews," Indian Journal of Gender Studies, Centre for Women's Development Studies, vol. 12(1), pages 127-166, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frondel, Manuel & Ritter, Nolan & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2009. "Measuring Energy Supply Risks: A G7 Ranking," Ruhr Economic Papers 104, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Sander, Michael, 2013. "Conceptual proposals for measuring the impact of international regimes on energy security," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 449-457.
- Manuel Frondel & Nolan Ritter & Christoph M. Schmidt, 2009. "Measuring Energy Supply Risks: A G7 Ranking," Ruhr Economic Papers 0104, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:perwir:v:10:y:2009:i:1:p:79-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfsocea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.